    cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
    know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me! :)

    -Paul.
    Paul, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Paul

    Justin Guest

    Paul wrote on [Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:01:26 -0600]:
    > Dear everyone,
    >
    > Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
    > cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
    > know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me! :)

    It's hardly a few inches.
    Justin, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Paul wrote:
    > Dear everyone,
    >
    > Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
    > cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
    > know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me! :)
    >

    > -Paul.

    No, we all hate snappers. They kept using them even after everybody
    abandoned them for keep-cases because they owned the patent on them,
    apparently. I believe they have stopped using them.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Paul

    MJ Guest

    I just really dislike those cases.

    MJ

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Dear everyone,
    >
    > Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
    > cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
    > know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me! :)
    >

    > -Paul.

    ---
    MJ, Dec 6, 2003
  5. Paul

    Stan Brown Guest

    In article <> in
    alt.video.dvd, Paul <> wrote:

    > Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
    >cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
    >know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me! :)

    If that's a few inches, I won't believe you when you tell me how big
    a fish you caught or how big something else is. :)

    But yes, I find it mildly annoying too.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    Stan Brown, Dec 6, 2003
  6. Paul

    Paul Guest

    On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:52:33 -0500, Stan Brown
    <> wrote:

    >In article <> in
    >alt.video.dvd, Paul <> wrote:
    >
    >> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
    >>cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
    >>know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me! :)

    >If that's a few inches, I won't believe you when you tell me how big
    >a fish you caught or how big something else is. :)

    Okay okay so I was minimalizing the problem... a lot. :)

    -Paul.
    Paul, Dec 6, 2003
  7. On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:01:26 -0600, Paul <> wrote:

    >Dear everyone,
    >
    > Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
    >cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases?

    Try standing them right-side up.
    Tranquility Base, Dec 6, 2003
  8. Paul

    Tarkus Guest

    On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 01:09:49 -0800, Tranquility Base wrote:

    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:01:26 -0600, Paul <> wrote:
    >
    >>Dear everyone,
    >>
    >> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
    >>cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases?

    > Try standing them right-side up.

    Heh. :)
    --
    "That movie has warped my fragile little mind."

    Now playing: "Bachman-Turner Overdrive - 05 - Free Wheelin'"
    Tarkus, Dec 6, 2003
  9. Paul

    Paul Guest

    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:01:26 -0600, Paul <> wrote:
    >
    >>Dear everyone,
    >>
    >> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
    >>cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases?

    >Try standing them right-side up.

    Um... Yes of course I already do that....

    -Paul.
    Paul, Dec 6, 2003