Warner Bros. Contact Info, FWIW

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Curtin/Dobbs, May 5, 2004.

  1. Curtin/Dobbs

    Curtin/Dobbs Guest

    Warner Bros. sent me an email and this was their email address:

    warnerbros@warnerbros.1nc025.com

    They had this snail mail address in the email:

    4000 Warner Blvd.
    Burbank, CA 91522

    It might be akin to spitting into the wind, but maybe a well-reasoned email
    or snail mail could convince them to release one or more of your faves on
    DVD. Not to mention the mass mailing effect.

    I've been waiting for them to release a bells-and-whistles DVD of KINGS ROW.
    As I've said before, they might be waiting for Pres. Reagan to die...

    ....Curtin/Dobbs

    P.S. I've seen DVD copies of KINGS ROW offered on ebay. Is this a legitimate
    import item, or is it some kind of bootleg made from the old laser disc?
    Thanks.
    Curtin/Dobbs, May 5, 2004