Wargames Snapple

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr, Jul 30, 2004.

  1. "Sycho" <> wrote in message news:41096925.112811534@127.0.0.1...
    > On star date 29 Jul 2004 19:49:44 -0000, "A person who enjoys
    > exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their
    > capabilities" <> thought it would be rather
    > spiffy to spray paint these fine words on the wall..
    >
    > >"Hell, let's give rikijo credit for it anyway!" - kirt
    > >
    > >"Oh shit...
    > >It hadn't started yet?
    > >I owe you a m/b Bro...
    > >Sorry...
    > >:)" - Yomamma bin Crawdaddin
    > >
    > >"Hmmm, wonder if someone has finally proved that software can harm hardware,
    > >and done so the hard way, lol
    > >
    > >Take my word for it , it wasn't me that done that particular deed, rofl" - Sugien
    > >
    > >"dead m/b - gimme a day to slap my mother for giving birth to me. I don't know
    > >anything about hacking" - ThePsyko
    > >
    > >Games are for kids.
    > >Hack the talabon, before it's too late.
    > >The summer of the new attacks are on the way.
    > >Don't let me come in here after the attack, and
    > >remind you of how you didn't help.

    > Quit stalling and get on IRC, f00l!
    >
    > irc.demonweb.org
    > #demonweb
    >
    > Oh, I forgot.. Mommy and daddy said you can't install an IRC client
    > until you learn to get along well with others. pffft.. p00sy.
    > --
    > We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
    > progress..

    The mommy and daddy flame was pretty good, but far from original.
    Tell me, if you wanted to get into a Muslim server, hypothetically, how
    would you start off. Lets give lessons to the newbies. Personally, I would
    proxy up, from a library computer, possibly from a town or two over closer
    to where its more populated. Or, set everything up and get it ready with a
    removable hard drive to attack enemy. A hard drive that I could burn after
    I have accomplished my objective.
    Al Qaeda has it easy. They are cowards. They could attack New York at any
    time again. If they wanted to install fear in people, all they have to do is get
    six or seven white vans(rentals) and fill them with explosives(car bomb) and
    drive up the streets of New York and explode them like they do in Iraq.
    Many people will die. I say "will" because this is what they want.

    http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm

    --
    "A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to
    stretch their capabilities" aka

    "I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God,
    indivisible, with liberty and justice for all".

    A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr, Jul 30, 2004

  2. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    Sycho Guest

    On star date 30 Jul 2004 12:17:13 -0000, "A person who enjoys
    exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their
    capabilities" <> thought it would be rather
    spiffy to spray paint these fine words on the wall..

    >"Sycho" <> wrote in message news:41096925.112811534@127.0.0.1...
    >> On star date 29 Jul 2004 19:49:44 -0000, "A person who enjoys
    >> exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their
    >> capabilities" <> thought it would be rather
    >> spiffy to spray paint these fine words on the wall..
    >>
    >> >"Hell, let's give rikijo credit for it anyway!" - kirt
    >> >
    >> >"Oh shit...
    >> >It hadn't started yet?
    >> >I owe you a m/b Bro...
    >> >Sorry...
    >> >:)" - Yomamma bin Crawdaddin
    >> >
    >> >"Hmmm, wonder if someone has finally proved that software can harm hardware,
    >> >and done so the hard way, lol
    >> >
    >> >Take my word for it , it wasn't me that done that particular deed, rofl" - Sugien
    >> >
    >> >"dead m/b - gimme a day to slap my mother for giving birth to me. I don't know
    >> >anything about hacking" - ThePsyko
    >> >
    >> >Games are for kids.
    >> >Hack the talabon, before it's too late.
    >> >The summer of the new attacks are on the way.
    >> >Don't let me come in here after the attack, and
    >> >remind you of how you didn't help.

    >> Quit stalling and get on IRC, f00l!
    >>
    >> irc.demonweb.org
    >> #demonweb
    >>
    >> Oh, I forgot.. Mommy and daddy said you can't install an IRC client
    >> until you learn to get along well with others. pffft.. p00sy.
    >> --
    >> We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
    >> progress..

    >The mommy and daddy flame was pretty good, but far from original.

    That still doesn't explain why you're so scared to jump into IRC. So
    quit backpeddling.

    >Tell me, if you wanted to get into a Muslim server, hypothetically, how
    >would you start off. Lets give lessons to the newbies. Personally, I would
    >proxy up, from a library computer, possibly from a town or two over closer
    >to where its more populated.

    bwahahahah And you know just how quickly you'd get arrested? Go ahead.
    Use a library computer. A lot of good that'll do ya.

    >Or, set everything up and get it ready with a
    >removable hard drive to attack enemy. A hard drive that I could burn after
    >I have accomplished my objective.

    Oh, like what James Bond would use?

    >Al Qaeda has it easy. They are cowards. They could attack New York at any
    >time again. If they wanted to install fear in people, all they have to do is get
    >six or seven white vans(rentals) and fill them with explosives(car bomb) and
    >drive up the streets of New York and explode them like they do in Iraq.
    >Many people will die. I say "will" because this is what they want.

    Are you by any chance related to Optic Reaper?
    --
    <insert blank stare here>

    Sycho, Jul 30, 2004

  3. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    MedEvul Guest

    On 30 Jul 2004 12:17:13 -0000, A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities <> wrote:

    > "Sycho" <> wrote in message news:41096925.112811534@127.0.0.1...
    >> On star date 29 Jul 2004 19:49:44 -0000, "A person who enjoys
    >> exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their
    >> capabilities" <> thought it would be rather
    >> spiffy to spray paint these fine words on the wall..
    >>
    >> >"Hell, let's give rikijo credit for it anyway!" - kirt
    >> >
    >> >"Oh shit...
    >> >It hadn't started yet?
    >> >I owe you a m/b Bro...
    >> >Sorry...
    >> >:)" - Yomamma bin Crawdaddin
    >> >
    >> >"Hmmm, wonder if someone has finally proved that software can harm hardware,
    >> >and done so the hard way, lol
    >> >
    >> >Take my word for it , it wasn't me that done that particular deed, rofl" - Sugien
    >> >
    >> >"dead m/b - gimme a day to slap my mother for giving birth to me. I don't know
    >> >anything about hacking" - ThePsyko
    >> >
    >> >Games are for kids.
    >> >Hack the talabon, before it's too late.
    >> >The summer of the new attacks are on the way.
    >> >Don't let me come in here after the attack, and
    >> >remind you of how you didn't help.

    >> Quit stalling and get on IRC, f00l!
    >>
    >> irc.demonweb.org
    >> #demonweb
    >>
    >> Oh, I forgot.. Mommy and daddy said you can't install an IRC client
    >> until you learn to get along well with others. pffft.. p00sy.
    >> --
    >> We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
    >> progress..

    > The mommy and daddy flame was pretty good, but far from original.
    > Tell me, if you wanted to get into a Muslim server, hypothetically, how
    > would you start off. Lets give lessons to the newbies. Personally, I would
    > proxy up, from a library computer, possibly from a town or two over closer
    > to where its more populated. Or, set everything up and get it ready with a
    > removable hard drive to attack enemy. A hard drive that I could burn after
    > I have accomplished my objective.
    > Al Qaeda has it easy. They are cowards. They could attack New York at any
    > time again. If they wanted to install fear in people, all they have to do is get
    > six or seven white vans(rentals) and fill them with explosives(car bomb) and
    > drive up the streets of New York and explode them like they do in Iraq.
    > Many people will die. I say "will" because this is what they want.
    >
    > http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm

    i would fax0r they azz.
    --
    -=MedEvul=-