Wargames Snapple

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. "Hell, let's give rikijo credit for it anyway!" - kirt

    "Oh shit...
    It hadn't started yet?
    I owe you a m/b Bro...
    Sorry...
    :)" - Yomamma bin Crawdaddin

    "Hmmm, wonder if someone has finally proved that software can harm hardware,
    and done so the hard way, lol

    Take my word for it , it wasn't me that done that particular deed, rofl" - Sugien

    "dead m/b - gimme a day to slap my mother for giving birth to me. I don't know
    anything about hacking" - ThePsyko

    Games are for kids.
    Hack the talabon, before it's too late.
    The summer of the new attacks are on the way.
    Don't let me come in here after the attack, and
    remind you of how you didn't help.

    --
    "A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to
    stretch their capabilities" aka

    "I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God,
    indivisible, with liberty and justice for all".
    A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr, Jul 29, 2004

  2. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    Sycho Guest

    On star date 29 Jul 2004 19:49:44 -0000, "A person who enjoys
    exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their
    capabilities" <> thought it would be rather
    spiffy to spray paint these fine words on the wall..

    >"Hell, let's give rikijo credit for it anyway!" - kirt
    >
    >"Oh shit...
    >It hadn't started yet?
    >I owe you a m/b Bro...
    >Sorry...
    >:)" - Yomamma bin Crawdaddin
    >
    >"Hmmm, wonder if someone has finally proved that software can harm hardware,
    >and done so the hard way, lol
    >
    >Take my word for it , it wasn't me that done that particular deed, rofl" - Sugien
    >
    >"dead m/b - gimme a day to slap my mother for giving birth to me. I don't know
    >anything about hacking" - ThePsyko
    >
    >Games are for kids.
    >Hack the talabon, before it's too late.
    >The summer of the new attacks are on the way.
    >Don't let me come in here after the attack, and
    >remind you of how you didn't help.

    Quit stalling and get on IRC, f00l!

    irc.demonweb.org
    #demonweb

    Oh, I forgot.. Mommy and daddy said you can't install an IRC client
    until you learn to get along well with others. pffft.. p00sy.
    --
    We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
    progress..
    Sycho, Jul 29, 2004

  3. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    MedEvul Guest

    On 29 Jul 2004 19:49:44 -0000, A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities <> wrote:
    > Games are for kids.
    > Hack the talabon, before it's too late.
    > The summer of the new attacks are on the way.
    > Don't let me come in here after the attack, and
    > remind you of how you didn't help.

    what is a talabon? is it some kind of bon bon?

    --
    -=MedEvul=-
    evul\at\demonweb.org
    MedEvul, Jul 29, 2004
  4. On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:19:01 GMT, Sycho wrote:

    > --
    > We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
    > progress..

    That makes no sense whatsoever.

    [Please ignore the follow-up to alt.test; my news server doesn't allow me
    to post to so many groups without a follow-up group set.]
    Thomas Edison, Jul 30, 2004
  5. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    Sycho Guest

    On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:10:43 +0100, Thomas Edison
    <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    these fine words on the wall..

    >On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:19:01 GMT, Sycho wrote:
    >
    >> --
    >> We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
    >> progress..

    >That makes no sense whatsoever.

    Maybe because you're DENSE? Has THAT though ever occurred to you? Dumb
    ass.

    I bet Beavis is your twin.
    --
    For my next trick, watch me pull a rabbit outta your ass...
    Sycho, Jul 30, 2004
  6. On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 02:58:43 GMT, Sycho wrote:

    > On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:10:43 +0100, Thomas Edison
    > <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    > these fine words on the wall..
    >
    >>On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:19:01 GMT, Sycho wrote:
    >>
    >>> --
    >>> We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
    >>> progress..

    >>That makes no sense whatsoever.

    > Maybe because you're DENSE? Has THAT though ever occurred to you? Dumb
    > ass.

    This coming from the dumbass who said, "We now return you to your reality,
    madness and mayhem already in progress.."

    I pity the foo'.
    Thomas Edison, Jul 30, 2004
  7. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    Sycho Guest

    On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:03:46 +0100, Thomas Edison
    <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    these fine words on the wall..

    >On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 02:58:43 GMT, Sycho wrote:
    >
    >> On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:10:43 +0100, Thomas Edison
    >> <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    >> these fine words on the wall..

    >>>That makes no sense whatsoever.

    >> Maybe because you're DENSE? Has THAT though ever occurred to you? Dumb
    >> ass.

    >This coming from the dumbass who said, "We now return you to your reality,
    >madness and mayhem already in progress.."
    >
    >I pity the foo'.

    Stooping to first grade level noted.
    --
    My kid sold weed to your honor roll student! ;)
    Sycho, Jul 30, 2004
  8. On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:21:33 GMT, Sycho wrote:

    > On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:03:46 +0100, Thomas Edison
    > <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    > these fine words on the wall..
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 02:58:43 GMT, Sycho wrote:
    >>
    >>> On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:10:43 +0100, Thomas Edison
    >>> <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    >>> these fine words on the wall..

    >>> Maybe because you're DENSE? Has THAT though ever occurred to you? Dumb
    >>> ass.

    >>This coming from the dumbass who said, "We now return you to your reality,
    >>madness and mayhem already in progress.."
    >>
    >>I pity the foo'.

    > Stooping to first grade level noted.

    I'm eating potatoes.
    Thomas Edison, Jul 30, 2004
  9. Thomas Edison wrote:

    > This coming from the dumbass

    That, this. This, that. Still with me here, retard?
    Thomas Edison, the tumble-down, fecundating window, Jul 30, 2004
  10. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    Sycho Guest

    On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:47:38 +0100, Thomas Edison
    <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    these fine words on the wall..

    >On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:21:33 GMT, Sycho wrote:
    >
    >> On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:03:46 +0100, Thomas Edison
    >> <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    >> these fine words on the wall..

    >>>This coming from the dumbass who said, "We now return you to your reality,
    >>>madness and mayhem already in progress.."
    >>>
    >>>I pity the foo'.

    >> Stooping to first grade level noted.

    >I'm eating potatoes.

    That's all well and good, but tell me how the potatoes feel about
    being eaten. I bet they are conspiring against you. You'll wake up the
    next day only to find a larger potato staring at you. Then what?
    You'll bake them? Fry them? Turn them into potato chips? Turn them
    into O' Gratin? Beware of the potato. You never know which eye they
    use to look at you.
    --
    Things not to say during sex: #1
    How long do you plan to be "almost there"?
    Sycho, Jul 30, 2004
  11. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    Sycho Guest

    On star date Fri, 30 Jul 04 04:08:06 GMT, "Thomas Edison, the
    tumble-down, fecundating window cleaner"
    <>
    thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint these fine words on
    the wall..

    >Thomas Edison wrote:
    >
    >> This coming from the dumbass

    >That, this. This, that. Still with me here, retard?

    He's busy eating potatoes. Or they are eating him. One or the other.
    --
    Q: Why did the blonde coed have sex with a Mexican guy?

    A: The teacher told her to do an essay.
    Sycho, Jul 30, 2004
  12. On Fri, 30 Jul 04 04:08:06 GMT,
    ets wrote:

    > Thomas Edison wrote:
    >
    >> This coming from the dumbass

    > That, this. This, that. Still with me here, retard?

    I'll be holding the carrot while you and your little friends keep running.
    Thomas Edison, Jul 30, 2004
  13. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    Sycho Guest

    On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 05:43:12 +0100, Thomas Edison
    <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    these fine words on the wall..

    >On Fri, 30 Jul 04 04:08:06 GMT,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Thomas Edison wrote:
    >>
    >>> This coming from the dumbass

    >> That, this. This, that. Still with me here, retard?

    >I'll be holding the carrot while you and your little friends keep running.

    Playing with yourself noted. Ya keep racking those points up, huh?

    Oh, and yes.. I am well aware of the old saying "It's mine! I can wash
    it as long and as hard as I want to!". Just don't point that thing in
    my direction. K? Thanksbye.
    --
    If I wanted your opinion, I'd smack you with it!
    Sycho, Jul 30, 2004
  14. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    chrisv Guest

    (Sycho) wrote:

    >(snip)

    *plonk*
    chrisv, Jul 30, 2004
  15. chrisv <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    > (Sycho) wrote:
    >
    >>(snip)

    >*plonk*

    *plonk*

    --
    Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
    "If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
    Charles Kader, Jul 30, 2004
  16. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Sycho
    <>
    wrote
    on Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:30:14 GMT
    <4109ce8d.16731424@127.0.0.1>:
    > On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:47:38 +0100, Thomas Edison
    > <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    > these fine words on the wall..
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:21:33 GMT, Sycho wrote:
    >>
    >>> On star date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:03:46 +0100, Thomas Edison
    >>> <> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray paint
    >>> these fine words on the wall..

    >>> Stooping to first grade level noted.

    >>I'm eating potatoes.

    > That's all well and good, but tell me how the potatoes feel about
    > being eaten. I bet they are conspiring against you. You'll wake up the
    > next day only to find a larger potato staring at you. Then what?
    > You'll bake them? Fry them? Turn them into potato chips? Turn them
    > into O' Gratin? Beware of the potato. You never know which eye they
    > use to look at you.

    You've been reading Stanislaw Lem again, haven't you? :)

    #191, -- insert random intelligent potato here
    It's still legal to go .sigless.
    The Ghost In The Machine, Jul 30, 2004
  17. A person who enjoys exploring the details of progr

    ThePsyko Guest

    On 29 Jul 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "A person who enjoys exploring
    the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their
    capabilities" <> made his/her contribution to
    mankind by stating in news::

    > "dead m/b - gimme a day to slap my mother for giving birth to me. I
    > don't know anything about hacking" - ThePsyko

    post/quote editing because you can't answer my questions...

    bwahahahahahahaha

    --
    /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

    ThePsyko
    Public Enemy #7
    http://prozac.iscool.net
    ThePsyko, Jul 31, 2004
  18. Charles Kader wrote:

    > chrisv <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    > pressure and finally wrote:
    >> (Sycho) wrote:
    >>
    >>>(snip)

    >>*plonk*

    > *plonk*

    Uh....

    That's a sound that I've truly developed a taste for hearing..

    It's a lot like the central airconditioner kicking on during a hot day...

    Chop the bastards at the knees and it's smooth sailing...

    Cheers.

    Registered Linux User Number 185956
    FSF Associate Member number 2340 since 05/20/2004
    Buy an Xbox for $149.00, run linux on it and Microsoft loses $150.00!
    8:01pm up 1 day, 3:25, 4 users, load average: 0.07, 0.08, 0.04
    Jerry McBride, Aug 4, 2004