Wargame

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by wargame1, Oct 29, 2005.

  1. wargame1

    wargame1 Guest

    My box is open for the weekend. SuSE 7.0

    Rules:

    1. Try to get root.

    2. Box will be open for 48 hours after this post.

    3. No attacks on other machines.

    4. If you get root, share your exploit with me!

    5. Do not rm anything!

    6. Do not start/stop any services.

    7. Limited to 25 participants.

    8. Email: for login and pass. Manually creating
    ID''s, so I will reply ASAP.

    9. Have fun, no destruction, no attacks, no bad things in general and
    the game will be up again with a more current OS version.

    10. If you destroy anything, or do anything bad in general, the box
    goes off.

    wargame1, Oct 29, 2005