Warez For You On CD Roms

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Norm Shiver, Nov 17, 2003.

  1. Norm Shiver

    Norm Shiver Guest

    NEW LOW PRICE OF $30 PER CD ROM

    For only $30 Per Cd Rom I am offering to give you CD ROMS full of Warez.

    Here you go, all the rest of the info you need to know is below !!

    Email Me for a list of apps and games

    Then send check or money order to
    Norman W Shiver
    Georgia-Pacific
    400 SR 70 West
    Lake Placid FL 33852
    (941) 465-3413

    Thanks for your support ..

    ALL PROGRAMS ARE VIRUS FREE

    THE $ 30 THAT YOU ARE PAYING ME IS A DONATION FOR THE TIME IT TAKES ME
    TO MAKE THE CD ROM. THE MONEY IS NOT FOR THE SOFTWARE. ALL WAREZ CAME
    FROM THE INTERNET AND HAVE NOT BEEN PIRATED FROM ORIGINAL CD ROMS. WHAT
    YOU DO WITH THE CD ROMS IS UP TO YOU AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR
    ACTIONS.

    Lhlo twda lad qhya mjmg lbe!

    Eaft pwik epjtld mfmioeb cm
    sls smy onk seql suy i rsbl