Warehouse's Datalot DVD-R 50 Packs

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lukagain, Apr 24, 2005.

  1. Lukagain

    Lukagain Guest

    Datalot, but do identify as SKC's
     
    Lukagain, Apr 24, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Lukagain

    BB Guest

    "Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Datalot, but do identify as SKC's


    How much?
     
    BB, Apr 24, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Lukagain

    Max Burke Guest

    > Lukagain scribbled:
    > Datalot, but do identify as SKC's


    Any chance it's a batch that's been rebranded and resold cheaply because
    they failed SKC's quality testing, but are still usable?

    --

    Replace the obvious with paradise.net to email me
    Found Images
    http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~mlvburke
     
    Max Burke, Apr 24, 2005
    #3
  4. Lukagain

    CSE Guest

    On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:58:59 +1200, Lukagain <> wrote:

    >Datalot, but do identify as SKC's




    Not the last time I used them..
     
    CSE, Apr 24, 2005
    #4
  5. Lukagain

    CSE Guest

    On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:21:36 +1200, "BB" <> wrote:

    >"Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's

    >
    >How much?
    >




    Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
     
    CSE, Apr 24, 2005
    #5
  6. Lukagain

    Pon Guest

    On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:21:36 +1200, "BB" <> wrote:

    >"Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's

    >
    >How much?

    $29.99 for 50 (x4's btw)
     
    Pon, Apr 24, 2005
    #6
  7. "Pon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:21:36 +1200, "BB" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    > >news:...
    > >> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's

    > >
    > >How much?

    > $29.99 for 50 (x4's btw)


    I brought some today for $24.99 from the local
    --
    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com
    Word of wisdom from high in the mountains....you know...like a Guru...but
    not as old....or mystic......or wise....or high... :)
     
    Southern Kiwi, Apr 24, 2005
    #7
  8. Lukagain

    Mike_P Guest

    "CSE" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:21:36 +1200, "BB" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's

    >>
    >>How much?
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    > Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >
    >


    I doubt that very much.!

    Mike_P
     
    Mike_P, Apr 25, 2005
    #8
  9. Lukagain

    Jay Guest

    "Mike_P" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > "CSE" <> wrote in message
    > news:p...
    >> On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:21:36 +1200, "BB" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    >>>news:...
    >>>> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's
    >>>
    >>>How much?
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>
    >>

    >
    > I doubt that very much.!


    Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39

    Jay

    > Mike_P
    >
     
    Jay, Apr 25, 2005
    #9
  10. Lukagain

    Chris Hope Guest

    Jay wrote:

    >>>>> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's
    >>>>
    >>>>How much?
    >>>
    >>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle

    >>
    >> I doubt that very much.!

    >
    > Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39


    Take another look at Woger's post and you'll see you are talking about
    two different things ;) His price is for CDRs not DVD-Rs.

    --
    Chris Hope | www.electrictoolbox.com | www.linuxcdmall.co.nz
     
    Chris Hope, Apr 25, 2005
    #10
  11. Lukagain

    CSE Guest

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:21:47 +1200, "Jay" <> wrote:

    >
    >"Mike_P" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >>
    >> "CSE" <> wrote in message
    >> news:p...
    >>> On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:21:36 +1200, "BB" <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>"Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    >>>>news:...
    >>>>> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's
    >>>>
    >>>>How much?
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> I doubt that very much.!

    >
    >Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39
    >
    >Jay
    >
    >> Mike_P
    >>

    >




    The Original poster was not stating DVD's
     
    CSE, Apr 25, 2005
    #11
  12. Lukagain

    Mike_P Guest

    "CSE" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:21:47 +1200, "Jay" <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Mike_P" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>>
    >>> "CSE" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:p...
    >>>> On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:21:36 +1200, "BB" <> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>"Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    >>>>>news:...
    >>>>>> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's
    >>>>>
    >>>>>How much?
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> I doubt that very much.!

    >>
    >>Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39
    >>
    >>Jay
    >>
    >>> Mike_P
    >>>

    >>

    >
    >
    >
    > The Original poster was not stating DVD's
    >
    >
    >


    Yes he was...

    From: Lukagain <>
    Newsgroups: nz.comp
    Subject: Warehouse's Datalot DVD-R 50 Packs
    Message-ID: <>
    X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.93/32.576 English (American)
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    Lines: 1
    Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:58:59 +1200
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 222.152.87.162
    X-Complaints-To:
    X-Trace: news.xtra.co.nz 1114318726 222.152.87.162 (Sun, 24 Apr 2005
    16:58:46 NZST)
    NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:58:46 NZST
    Organization: Xtra
    Path: news.orcon.net.nz!usenet.net.nz!news.xtra.co.nz!53ab2750!not-for-mail
    Xref: news.orcon.net.nz nz.comp:290186

    Datalot, but do identify as SKC's

    Guess you fucked up again Woger !
     
    Mike_P, Apr 25, 2005
    #12
  13. Lukagain

    Chris Hope Guest

    CSE wrote:

    >>>>>How much?
    >>>>
    >>>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>>
    >>> I doubt that very much.!

    >>
    >>Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39

    >
    > The Original poster was not stating DVD's


    Actually he was. Subject : "Warehouse's Datalot DVD-R 50 Packs"
    ^^^^^

    --
    Chris Hope | www.electrictoolbox.com | www.linuxcdmall.com
     
    Chris Hope, Apr 25, 2005
    #13
  14. Lukagain

    Chris Hope Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    > Chris Hope wrote:
    >> Jay wrote:
    >>
    >>>>>>> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> How much?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>>>
    >>>> I doubt that very much.!
    >>>
    >>> Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39

    >>
    >> Take another look at Woger's post and you'll see you are talking
    >> about
    >> two different things ;) His price is for CDRs not DVD-Rs.

    >
    > Can't expect him to read the subject line correctly ay?


    He confirmed he didn't bother reading the subject in another post ;)

    --
    Chris Hope | www.electrictoolbox.com | www.linuxcdmall.co.nz
     
    Chris Hope, Apr 25, 2005
    #14
  15. Lukagain

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Chris Hope wrote:
    > Jay wrote:
    >
    >>>>>> Datalot, but do identify as SKC's
    >>>>>
    >>>>> How much?
    >>>>
    >>>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>>
    >>> I doubt that very much.!

    >>
    >> Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39

    >
    > Take another look at Woger's post and you'll see you are talking about
    > two different things ;) His price is for CDRs not DVD-Rs.


    Can't expect him to read the subject line correctly ay?
    --
    ~misfit~
     
    ~misfit~, Apr 25, 2005
    #15
  16. Lukagain

    CSE Guest

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:57:35 +1200, Chris Hope <>
    wrote:

    >CSE wrote:
    >
    >>>>>>How much?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>>>
    >>>> I doubt that very much.!
    >>>
    >>>Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39

    >>
    >> The Original poster was not stating DVD's

    >
    >Actually he was. Subject : "Warehouse's Datalot DVD-R 50 Packs"
    > ^^^^^




    Funny but he did post a correction that it was DVD's
     
    CSE, Apr 25, 2005
    #16
  17. Lukagain

    Chris Hope Guest

    CSE wrote:

    > On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:57:35 +1200, Chris Hope
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>CSE wrote:
    >>
    >>>>>>>How much?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I doubt that very much.!
    >>>>
    >>>>Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39
    >>>
    >>> The Original poster was not stating DVD's

    >>
    >>Actually he was. Subject : "Warehouse's Datalot DVD-R 50 Packs"
    >> ^^^^^

    >
    > Funny but he did post a correction that it was DVD's


    Did he? Are you sure? I only see one post in this thread by lukagain and
    the subject line clearly had "DVD-R 50 Packs" in it.

    --
    Chris Hope | www.electrictoolbox.com | www.linuxcdmall.co.nz
     
    Chris Hope, Apr 25, 2005
    #17
  18. Lukagain

    CSE Guest

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:16:23 +1200, Chris Hope <>
    wrote:

    >CSE wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:57:35 +1200, Chris Hope
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>CSE wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>>>>>How much?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Well my DSE ones cost me $18 for a 50 cd spindle
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> I doubt that very much.!
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Me too considering the 25 pack (spindle) DVD-R are $39
    >>>>
    >>>> The Original poster was not stating DVD's
    >>>
    >>>Actually he was. Subject : "Warehouse's Datalot DVD-R 50 Packs"
    >>> ^^^^^

    >>
    >> Funny but he did post a correction that it was DVD's

    >
    >Did he? Are you sure? I only see one post in this thread by lukagain and
    >the subject line clearly had "DVD-R 50 Packs" in it.




    It was PON..
     
    CSE, Apr 25, 2005
    #18
  19. Lukagain

    Chris Hope Guest

    Chris Hope, Apr 25, 2005
    #19
  20. Lukagain

    MarkH Guest

    CSE <> wrote in
    news::

    > It was PON..


    I have just re-read the entire thread, didn't see such a post from Pon.

    Let's face it, you failed to read the subject and posted about the wrong
    thing. Why can't you just say: "oops, sorry"?




    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 16-Apr-05)
    "There are 10 types of people, those that
    understand binary and those that don't"
     
    MarkH, Apr 25, 2005
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Doug MacLean
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    772
    Doug MacLean
    Jul 22, 2003
  2. Doug MacLean
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    711
    Doug MacLean
    Jul 31, 2003
  3. Doug MacLean
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    602
    Doug MacLean
    Aug 5, 2003
  4. Blazer
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    391
    Blazer
    Jan 14, 2004
  5. Stephen Worthington

    The Warehouse Datalot DVD-/+R - any good?

    Stephen Worthington, Jun 17, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    26
    Views:
    662
Loading...

Share This Page