    from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
    Thanks
    , Jun 12, 2006

  2. AZ Nomad Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:08:48 GMT, <> wrote:

    >Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download it
    >from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.

    Get a gun and take it from the local video store.
    Be a man for once in your life!
    AZ Nomad, Jun 12, 2006

  3. wrote:

    >Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download it
    >from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.

    That's just your computer trying to save you from seeing it.
    Kimba W. Lion, Jun 12, 2006
  4. On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:08:48 GMT, wrote:

    >Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download it
    >from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
    >Thanks

    Sure, the DVD is readily available at any video store.
    Charlie Hoffpauir
    Message board:
    http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.hoffpauir
    Mail list:
    http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/h/hoffpauir.html
    DNA project:
    <http://www.familytreedna.com/(153dme45ewxtrs45rzxk5z2x)/public/Hoffpauir/index.aspx>
    Charlie Hoffpauir, Jun 12, 2006
  5. Mark W Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download
    > it
    > from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
    > Thanks

    It's supposed to be like that. It's 'art cinema'.
    Mark W, Jun 12, 2006
  6. Bratboy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download
    > it
    > from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
    > Thanks

    Its not worth the bandwidth. As usual Tom Cruise can't act, in fact it was a
    new low performance wise. I was actually hopeing & praying the Aliens would
    get him after the first 5 minutes hehe. Personally, other than special
    effects you would be much better served to watch the old origonal unless you
    just want to punish your eye's n ears.
    Bratboy, Jun 12, 2006
  7. gunner Guest

    Sure do. Bought it at Target when it came out.

    gunner, Jun 12, 2006
  8. gunner Guest

    Sure do. I bought it at Target when it was released.

    gunner, Jun 12, 2006
  9. gunner Guest

    Sure do. Bought it at Target when it was released.

    gunner, Jun 12, 2006
  10. AZ Nomad Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:37:33 -0700, gunner <> wrote:

    >Sure do. Bought it at Target when it came out.

    Why did you feel a need to reply three times? You didn't simply
    hit the 'reply' button three times as they are all different.

    Are you suffering from extreme short term memory loss?
    Did each of your personalities post?
    AZ Nomad, Jun 12, 2006
  11. Mark Jones Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to
    > download it from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.

    I sure do. You can go buy it at the store just like I did.
    Mark Jones, Jun 15, 2006