    Messages:
    96
    I finally saw it and I liked it. I thought it was pretty good but I thought the part with the army attacking the aliens on the bank wasn't good enough. They should have shown more at that part.
    werty316, Jul 9, 2005

  2. werty316

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    The begining was great. The ending was slightly disappointing, but it was still a great movie.
    Ludnix, Jul 9, 2005

  3. werty316

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    I personally didn't care for it too much however I work at a movie theater and almost all the customers like it.
    ww_crimson, Jul 10, 2005
  4. werty316

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    I'm going to watch that movie on next weekend.
    I've heard that the movie is not that good, but what really interests me are the effects!!!
    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  5. werty316

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Its quite good, although they could've added more of the radio play into it,
    If any one has heard it, they know what I mean, because
    The chances of anything coming from Mars, were a million to one, yet still they come!
    lol got to love that song on the radio version!
    Flukemanguy, Aug 12, 2005
  6. werty316

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    hehe .. i got the cd and i can read all the lyrics i want :p
    The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, he said.
    The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one,
    But still, they come!
    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  7. werty316

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    z0mfgz0rs! YOU HAVE CDS?! WHAT A N00B! Just get the lyrics off the net nooblet
    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  8. werty316

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    I have those as well... Just need the CD's for when I'm not on the computer... See unholy again he says n00b lol
    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  9. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, god CD's are one of the best Sources of Info, its doesn't require a 10mb/s internet connection and also doesn't even require the internet so, take that Fluket!
    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  10. werty316

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    No, it's called a DVD! Or Blu-Ray! Cd's are liek tol' getting ol'.
    btw I is callin CJ a noob cuz liek he is at ma school n all.
    And jus' cuz my micr0 is way uber than urs unholy, don't mean you shul' diss me.
    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  11. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    speak english n00b, we can't understand your copied language...
    CDs are great better then Floppies! dur.
    PS :: Your not a pro if u steal!
    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  12. werty316

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    haha I didn't say anything about floppies?!
    But what if your a pro hacker?
    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  13. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    so what if i am... i don't u pro n00b language.. (no offense Pure Pwnage)
    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  14. werty316

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    nonono I meant...
    You said that your not pro if you steal!!!
    But if you are a pro hacker, and you steal stuff, does that make you noob?
    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  15. werty316

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    going back on topic here, yeah i saw the movie. Verycool i thought, but im one of those people that has to point out absolutely every error in it :p Like, when they r hoonin down thehighway with theonly workin car, the keys dont move in tha van. they r still. and that dude with the video camera, righty after an EMP. Yeah, thatll still work :? But yeah, im just one of those people. Good movie otherwise.
    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  16. werty316

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I saw this movie twice, and loved it both times :)
    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005
  17. werty316

    PubDomainFan

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Easton, MD
    I thought it was great movie. I saw it in the theater. The special effects were the best part. Tom Cruise would not have been my first choice for the lead, but then again I can only think of two movie,Top Gun and Legend, that I thought he did any justice to as the lead.
    PubDomainFan, Jul 5, 2006
  18. werty316

    jameshop77

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    this movie is released in 2005. Tom Cruise, Dakota Fanning and Tim Robbins are the starcast of the movie. this is a good movie
    jameshop77, Apr 6, 2011