    I Have A D-link DI-614+ Router and I found that if I have more then one
    wireless connection to the router it drop both off.. and I have trouble
    reconnection..? Why is this.?

    =?Utf-8?B?T3d6b25l?=, Jan 6, 2005

  2. This sounds like a problem with the router rebooting. You can verify this
    by watching the router's status lights after making the second connection.
    If you can tell what the system does when booting (flashes one light 3
    times, then flashes the other one once, etc.) you should be able to
    determine if it has rebooted (ie crashed and restarted itself). This is my
    guess as to what is happening.

    In any case, this router sounds like it is defective, and you should
    probably call the manufacturer with regards to this problem. If you tell
    them "It keeps crashing" I am pretty sure they'll be pretty sympathetic.

    Regards,
    Brian

    --
    Brian Wehrle

    Software Test Engineer/Wireless Networking
    Microsoft Corp.

    Brian Wehrle [MSFT], Jan 13, 2005