  1. I have a DI-614+ and Windows Xp Pro I find when using WAP-PSK Mode I't some
    times don't get a connection on startup. and I have to use the repair
    button.. Why Is this ?
    =?Utf-8?B?T3d6b25l?=, Jan 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T3d6b25l?=

    Chuck Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:11:07 -0800, Owzone <>
    wrote:

    >I have a DI-614+ and Windows Xp Pro I find when using WAP-PSK Mode I't some
    >times don't get a connection on startup. and I have to use the repair
    >button.. Why Is this ?

    Should that maybe be "WPA-PSK"?

    Did this problem not exist without WPA-PSK?

    What specific state is the computer before startup. Powered off? Disconnected?
    Hibernating?

    When this problem occurs, open a command windows(Start - Run - "cmd") (less the
    ""), and type in two commands (again, less the ""):
    "ipconfig /release"
    "ipconfig / renew"

    --
    Cheers,
    Chuck
    Chuck, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Sorry about that, it is a WPA-PSK. And no it works fine without WPA-PSK.
    From a power off state and some time when some users log in.

    I have to use the repair button in the network setting.

    If you wish you can use my Email.

    or maybe Windows Messenger same Email address as above..

    Cheers Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?T3d6b25l?=, Jan 14, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?T3d6b25l?=

    Jeff Guest

    Do you the AP and PSK setup as a Preferred Network?

    Jeff, Jan 19, 2005