    out there too that teach stuff but its hard to know which one is helpful or
    not I just want to be good and know my stuff.....like I said love the tech
    world ........but I'm LOST.............HELP......... thanks

    Love Technology, Feb 25, 2007

  2. Your plea for help shows to me you need to tell us first off what you want
    to "know your stuff in" It kind of sounds like you want to just "get by" and
    know just enough to satisfy all these people asking you questions. Really
    hard to say how to help you. Start buying some books off Amazon.com or
    wherever and start learning again. It's not just going to come to you one
    night as you sleep. You have to work for it. And do it, A LOT. If you can't
    do it, A LOT, then just continue to educate yourself and read every night
    when you get home from work. It's hard to be motivated i know. The brain
    forgets that which it does not use eventually. I can vouch for that. I've
    forgotten almost all the French and Sign Language and Calculus I learned for
    the most part. It's just natural too.

    "Love Technology" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Keith Chilton, Feb 25, 2007

  3. Love Technology

    Richard Guest

    Where to begin, are you in a position to get a job in the IT field? IOW can
    you
    afford to work at a starting wage to get experience?

    >>I ve taken A+ and Network + awhile back

    These two certs will get you in the door

    >>and not quite sure how i pass it because i cant remeber half the stuff I
    >>studied.

    no one knows everything, you got to start somewhere

    Do you have two or more computers at home, networked together to
    get experience with networking?

    What about working on the side, offering your services to people who need
    training and / or help troubling shooting their computer.

    Richard

    "Love Technology" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Richard, Feb 25, 2007