    Does anyone in Wellington have a approx 300v PSU with 12v motherboard supply
    they can part with? Would collect.
    Thanks.
    John Smith, Aug 24, 2006

  2. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    P.S
    ATX and box is a Gateway model.

    John Smith, Aug 24, 2006

  3. John Smith

    PeeCee Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone in Wellington have a approx 300v PSU with 12v motherboard
    > supply they can part with? Would collect.
    > Thanks.

    John

    That is a '300 Volt' supply that includes a '12 volt' supply you be wanting
    then?

    PeeCee
    PeeCee, Aug 24, 2006
  4. On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:21:43 +1200, PeeCee <> wrote in

    > "John Smith" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone in Wellington have a approx 300v PSU with 12v motherboard
    >> supply they can part with? Would collect.
    >> Thanks.

    > John
    >
    > That is a '300 Volt' supply that includes a '12 volt' supply you be wanting
    > then?
    >
    > PeeCee

    I get the feeling he might mean 300 watt - which at 12v would be 25 Amps.
    Not exactly chook-feed.

    --
    Die dulci fruere,
    Nicolaas.

    .... You can be whatever you are. You are whatever you dream
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 24, 2006
  5. John Smith

    Jerry Guest

    John Smith wrote:
    > Does anyone in Wellington have a approx 300v PSU with 12v motherboard supply
    > they can part with? Would collect.
    > Thanks.

    I have one out of a Pavilion, 300W Bestec brand with 12v P4 connector.
    Almost new e-mail me and you can have it, or 9344641 or 029 9344641
    Jerry, Aug 24, 2006