  1. I am wanting to buy a computer for a 12 year old to go on the internet and
    do her homework i have mouse a monitor a key board just want the box where
    can i get one
    CHARLESROBINSON, Feb 1, 2004

  2. CHARLESROBINSON

    Alex Devlin Guest

    On 01 Feb 2004, CHARLESROBINSON wrote:

    > I am wanting to buy a computer for a 12 year old to go on the internet
    > and do her homework i have mouse a monitor a key board just want the
    > box where can i get one

    www.tigerdirect.com are pretty cheap for stand alone boxes.
    You might also look in the local papers for places selling basic internet
    ready PCs.

    --
    Alex Devlin

    Good friends will bail you out of jail...
    ... True friends will be sitting there with you saying "Damn. That was
    fun!"
    Alex Devlin, Feb 1, 2004

  3. CHARLESROBINSON

    Don P Guest

    You can try InternetIshop.com they have a system this week for $200, I've
    gotten some system items from them and they give a discount after your first
    purchase.
    also try Pricewatch.com

    Don P, Feb 1, 2004
  4. CHARLESROBINSON

    Tom Dyer Guest

    Hi there.

    I see you're in the UK. I run a small computer company in South Wales, if
    you still need one we can give you a very competitive quote. About £450
    depending on what you want.

    --
    Tom Dyer BEng

    Cheap, high performance, custom built