Wanted!! Your Photographs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sparky, Sep 27, 2006.

  1. Sparky

    Sparky Guest

    Hi There

    I have persuaded a few of my photographer friends to donate any useful
    photos they may have cluttering up thier hard drives to go on to a new
    free photo web site.

    In the past couple of days I have uploaded just short of 200 photos,
    and I will keep on uploading, but the site will need many more photos
    from all over the world to be any real use.

    So if anyone has any spare images that they have taken and wouldn't
    mind donating them for others to use on thier websites, then I would be
    very grateful if you could upload them at www.freewebphoto.com.

    I will be adding a contributers page so you can link back to your own
    site, just pop your details in the photo description of your first
    image.

    The sizes I am looking for are from 480px to 1024px at 72dpi
    many thanks

    Sparky
    Sparky, Sep 27, 2006