    providing you provide a proper and invoice and good quaolity work.

    Post here or email (kinda like a personal column for computers really)

    Squirrel

    Squirrel, Apr 9, 2006

  2. Squirrel

    Brendon Guest

    Contacting you offline to discuss this...

    Cheers
    Brendon

    Brendon, Apr 10, 2006

  3. Squirrel

    krazy Bob Guest

    "Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    >i WORK FOR A SMALL COMPANY THAT WANTS A WEB SITE sorry bout caps, we
    > need someone to design it and maintain in and hope for an addresss
    > such as www.tccl.co.nz or similar.
    >
    > Firstly any suggestions for good quality, cost effetive companies who
    > could do this, or secondly, any amateurs want to give it a go,
    > providing you provide a proper and invoice and good quaolity work.
    >
    > Post here or email (kinda like a personal column for computers really)
    >

    > Squirrel

    Maybe hire someone also to check your spelling when posting ;-)

    KB

    krazy Bob, Apr 10, 2006
  4. Squirrel

    Squirrel Guest

    On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:39:59 +1200, "krazy Bob" <>
    wrote:

    >"Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    >>i WORK FOR A SMALL COMPANY THAT WANTS A WEB SITE sorry bout caps, we
    >> need someone to design it and maintain in and hope for an addresss
    >> such as www.tccl.co.nz or similar.
    >>
    >> Firstly any suggestions for good quality, cost effetive companies who
    >> could do this, or secondly, any amateurs want to give it a go,
    >> providing you provide a proper and invoice and good quaolity work.
    >>
    >> Post here or email (kinda like a personal column for computers really)
    >>

    >> Squirrel

    >Maybe hire someone also to check your spelling when posting ;-)
    >
    >KB

    Maybe next time you go to the dairy you could get a life or even a
    personality :)

    Squirrel, Apr 13, 2006
  5. Squirrel

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:39:59 +1200, "krazy Bob" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >"Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    > >>i WORK FOR A SMALL COMPANY THAT WANTS A WEB SITE sorry bout caps, we
    > >> need someone to design it and maintain in and hope for an addresss
    > >> such as www.tccl.co.nz or similar.
    > >>
    > >> Firstly any suggestions for good quality, cost effetive companies who
    > >> could do this, or secondly, any amateurs want to give it a go,
    > >> providing you provide a proper and invoice and good quaolity work.
    > >>
    > >> Post here or email (kinda like a personal column for computers really)
    > >>

    > >> Squirrel

    > >Maybe hire someone also to check your spelling when posting ;-)
    > >
    > >KB
    > >

    > Maybe next time you go to the dairy you could get a life or even a
    > personality :)

    smiley bunch aren't yer :)

    --
    Duncan