    Objective is easy swapping of lenses on SLR while walking around. Can
    you recommend a vendor for such a vest?
    --David

    David Ellis, Sep 24, 2003

  2. David Ellis

    Savidge4 Guest

    >I'm looking for a vest that will hold three lenses vertically against
    >the chest, the largest of which is a foot tall with shade installed.
    >The shortest, a wide angle, has a shade about six inches in diameter.
    >Objective is easy swapping of lenses on SLR while walking around. Can
    >you recommend a vendor for such a vest?
    >--David

    David, you know exactly what you want, and the diamaters of what you want.
    there will not be a store in the world that will sell that exact vest. have
    you looked into having the vest made for you? I would imaging that is probably
    your only option.

    Savidge4, Sep 24, 2003

  3. David Ellis

    Mark N Guest

    dont lowepro do a vest under their street and field system.

    i have only seen pictures if it but is has loops to attach lens pouches to.

    Perhaps that will come close enough to what you are looking for

    Regards, Mark

    www.derbyshire-butterflies.co.uk

    Mark N, Sep 24, 2003
  4. David Ellis

    NJ Guest

    You mean something like this?

    http://tinyurl.com/oiyl

    NJ, Sep 24, 2003
  5. I've got a Quest Vest that I've had for years but I don't know if the
    company is still in business.

    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 24, 2003
  6. David Ellis

    Charlie Self Guest

    Charlie Self, Sep 24, 2003
  7. David Ellis

    David Ellis Guest

    My thanks to everyone for the great responses. I'm all set.
    --David

    David Ellis, Sep 25, 2003