    today?

    jeff
    domain is mcsltd in NZ.
    us, Jun 4, 2004

  2. us

    Allistar Guest

    us wrote:

    > Anybody in Wellington have a PCI 3D card with 32Mb ram they want to sell
    > today?
    >
    > jeff
    > domain is mcsltd in NZ.

    Ascent are in Wellington (although they may not actually hold stock, rather
    ship ot from their distributors). I recently bought an FX5200 PCI because I
    needed dual monitor output on my dual PIII which has no AGP slot. Works
    like a charm and plays UT2004 very nicely indeed.

    Anyway, you could always ring them and see.

    Allistar.
    Allistar, Jun 4, 2004

  3. us

    us Guest

    Gidday

    I tried that but it seems that they do not hold a stock of this card :-(

    Thanks.

    us, Jun 4, 2004