    Thanks,

    Jeff

    , Feb 3, 2006

  2. Bratboy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm looking for some of the 50s and 60s Tarzan flicks, preferably on
    > DVD, but on VHS if not. I'm thinking Gordon Scott, Jock Mahoney, Mike
    > Henry...and yes, the Ron Ely tv series if I can get it! But certainly
    > some of the movies.
    >
    > I do have some material to trade...pleae email privately if you can
    > help out!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jeff

    Maybe check here, http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdsearch2 . I only
    did a quicky search of "tarzan" but it pulled up 2 pages of various Tarzan
    DVD's including some Buster Crab titles

    Bratboy, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Mac Guest

    wrote:

    > I'm looking for some of the 50s and 60s Tarzan flicks, preferably on
    > DVD, but on VHS if not. I'm thinking Gordon Scott, Jock Mahoney, Mike
    > Henry...and yes, the Ron Ely tv series if I can get it! But certainly
    > some of the movies.

    The Gordon Scott Tarzans are high on a number of fans' wish lists, but
    have yet to receive an official DVD release.
    --
    --Mac

    Mac, Feb 3, 2006