    I've got a bunches of mp3's where the sound level is half of what it should
    be. Any (free) programs out there that will do that? I don't want something
    like virtual DJ that adds sound effects.

    richard, Dec 2, 2010

  2. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 02/12/2010 02:39, richard wrote:
    > I've got a bunches of mp3's where the sound level is half of what it should
    > be. Any (free) programs out there that will do that? I don't want something
    > like virtual DJ that adds sound effects.

    Loads but I'm not going to recommend any to you because based on your
    previous form you'll only end up being ungrateful and present a dozen
    ridiculous reasons why you can't use any of them.

    Besides, all the good ones are in rar archives and I know you don't like
    or use rar ;-)

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 2, 2010

  3. richard

    dadiOH Guest

    richard wrote:
    > I've got a bunches of mp3's where the sound level is half of what it
    > should be. Any (free) programs out there that will do that? I don't
    > want something like virtual DJ that adds sound effects.

    1. Any wave editor

    2. MPTrim

    3. MP3Gain

    4. Volume knob on computer

    4a. Windows Volume Control

    5. CDex

    6. Et cetera

    Happy clipping.

    BTW, how do you know what the volume should be?

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Dec 2, 2010
  4. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    richard <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >I've got a bunches of mp3's where the sound level is half of what it should
    >be.

    The earphones are supposed to cover *both* ears.

    Mike "HTH and HAND" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Dec 2, 2010
  5. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 07:59:08 -0500, Mike Yetto wrote:

    > richard <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >>I've got a bunches of mp3's where the sound level is half of what it should
    >>be.

    > The earphones are supposed to cover *both* ears.
    >
    > Mike "HTH and HAND" Yetto

    But what if Mother makes me keep one ear uncovered so I can hear her?
    --
    12/2/2010 7:17:43 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Dec 2, 2010
  6. richard

    83LowRider Guest

    Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > But what if Mother makes me keep one ear uncovered so I can hear her?

    Tell her she should shut up and get back in the box.

    83LowRider, Dec 2, 2010
  7. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    Desk Rabbit <> wrote:

    >Besides, all the good ones are in rar archives and I know you don't like
    >or use rar ;-)

    ROFL...
    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

    G. Morgan, Dec 3, 2010