    Thanx
    bye

    Satish

    Satish Kukde Nagpur, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Sync Guest

    "Satish Kukde Nagpur" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I am Satish from Bangalore (India).
    > I am preparing for MCSE Windows 2003 .
    > If anyone has any papers plz. mail me.
    > I am looking for 70-290 & 70-291.
    > My mail id is
    >
    > Thanx
    > bye
    >
    > Satish

    Would you like fries with that?

    Sync, Jul 7, 2004

  3. You can and should start your research at http://www.microsoft.com/learning.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 7, 2004
  4. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Guest Guest

    OK enough of these flipping burger jokes (get it there not
    funny anymore)

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Guest Guest

    i think u should lick my balls

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    catwalker63 Guest

    Blast! Now I'm hungry! Cut it out!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm not hungry anymore.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Guest Guest

    yeah acualy think ill have a double cheese burger with
    bacon large fries and strawberry mshake tanks

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  9. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Consultant Guest

    always from india. troll, pick a new mo

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004
  10. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Guest Guest

    would you like to like my balls with that

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  11. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > would you like to like my balls with that

    I would not like to like your balls. I would like to not like your balls.
    Doesn't matter, either way.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> would you like to like my balls with that

    > I would not like to like your balls. I would like to not like your
    > balls. Doesn't matter, either way.

    Would you, could you, with a goat?

    Would you, could you, on a boat?

    --
    Fris "Geisel" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 7, 2004
  13. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Guest Guest

    green eggs and spam

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  14. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > OK enough of these flipping burger jokes (get it there not
    > funny anymore)

    I agree. Desist immediately.

    Right after you bring me my choklit shake.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  15. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > green eggs and spam

    Or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a
    Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle
    pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

    JaR
    MPFC Thug

    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  16. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > i think u should lick my balls

    Ever notice how these "anonymous" people tend to have extremely limited
    repartee?

    I suppose it's a reflection of the intelligence required to post from a
    web site.

    JaR
    Bored Thug

    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  17. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 7, 2004 "" blathered:

    > OK enough of these flipping burger jokes (get it there not
    > funny anymore)

    OK enough of these anonymous posters (they never were funny anyway).

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004
  18. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    catwalker63 Guest

    OK, that was sounding good until I got to the end. Definitely not hungry
    now.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2004
  19. Satish Kukde Nagpur

    Lost Guest

    Some of us use the web interface by choice. Some use it
    because they don't know any better. Those who chose to
    post as "anonymous" only are hiding something.

    B)
    Take out the trash befor you email me.

    Lost, Jul 7, 2004
  20. Satish Kukde Nagpur