    Thanks!
    Matthew Dickinson

    www.afriendlessvoyage.net

    Matthew Dickinson, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Matthew Dickinson

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 31 Dec 2003 01:07:32 -0800, (Matthew
    Dickinson) Gave us:

    >I am looking for a copy of "Liquid Sky" on region 1 DVD. I'm willing
    >to pay by cash, check or PayPal, just name your price. Also I can
    >trade stuff for it. Let me know if there's anything in specific you're
    >looking for. I might have it.

    It is a FOOLscreen, ALL region release from MTI back in 2000.

    I wouldn't buy if paid to do so.

    I want the OAR release done.

    DarkMatter, Dec 31, 2003

  3. On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, DarkMatter wrote:

    > On 31 Dec 2003 01:07:32 -0800, (Matthew
    > Dickinson) Gave us:
    >
    > >I am looking for a copy of "Liquid Sky" on region 1 DVD. I'm willing
    > >to pay by cash, check or PayPal, just name your price. Also I can
    > >trade stuff for it. Let me know if there's anything in specific you're
    > >looking for. I might have it.

    > It is a FOOLscreen, ALL region release from MTI back in 2000.
    >
    > I wouldn't buy if paid to do so.
    >
    > I want the OAR release done.

    This was a pretty low budget production. What are the odds that a
    fullscreen copy of Liquid Sky is simply open matte?

    Not OAR, but at least it's not Pan and Scan.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Stephen Cooke <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, DarkMatter wrote:
    >
    > > On 31 Dec 2003 01:07:32 -0800, (Matthew
    > > Dickinson) Gave us:
    > >
    > > >I am looking for a copy of "Liquid Sky" on region 1 DVD. I'm willing
    > > >to pay by cash, check or PayPal, just name your price. Also I can
    > > >trade stuff for it. Let me know if there's anything in specific you're
    > > >looking for. I might have it.

    > > It is a FOOLscreen, ALL region release from MTI back in 2000.
    > >
    > > I wouldn't buy if paid to do so.
    > >
    > > I want the OAR release done.

    > This was a pretty low budget production. What are the odds that a
    > fullscreen copy of Liquid Sky is simply open matte?
    >
    > Not OAR, but at least it's not Pan and Scan.
    >
    > swac

    I remember the old VHS of it (in 1.33 of course) feeling a bit cramped
    on the sides, but I might be wrong. IMDb doesn't say what it was
    originally shot in or whether it was hard matted or what. It does say
    the DVD is "pan and scan," but maybe all 1.33 titles get that
    description. If anyone reading knows anything about this, feel free to
    chime in!

    Matthew

    Matthew Dickinson, Jan 1, 2004