WANTED - Hard Drive

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Rabro, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. Rabro

    Rabro Guest

    Hey, all.

    Due to PCB damage, I am after a hard drive to buy.

    Specs:

    Quantum Fireball 3.5" series
    LCT08 17.3 AT GB
    P/N LA17A011

    I am in the UK and will pay P & P (of course!).

    Please remove 'no spam' to reply.

    All information gratefully received!

    Rabro

    Rabro, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Rabro

    Clanger Guest

    http://www.eurosimm.com/sites/eurosimm.nsf/details.jsp?ItemCode=DOMT-593VSQ

    Clanger, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Rabro

    Proctor Guest

    "Rabro" <> wrote in message
    > Hey, all.
    >
    > Due to PCB damage, I am after a hard drive to buy.
    >
    > Specs:
    >
    > Quantum Fireball 3.5" series
    > LCT08 17.3 AT GB
    > P/N LA17A011
    >
    > I am in the UK and will pay P & P (of course!).
    >
    > Please remove 'no spam' to reply.
    >

    > All information gratefully received!
    >
    > Rabro

    http://www.nextag.com/serv/main/buyer/outpdir.jsp?doSearch=y&nxtg=a3c45_966E
    9BB090764E75&search=quantum%20fireball%203.5

    Proctor, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Rabro

    U_WE_TODD_ED Guest

    I just bought a set of 3 18+ gig hard drives from this ebay seller. I
    checked him out and he is legit and has lots of these for sale. 3 for $30.00
    plus $15.00 s&h. Hope this helps

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2765659448#paymentinstructions

    U_WE_TODD_ED, Nov 13, 2003