    swap for Peanuts.

    Cheers,
    Brendan.

    AncalagoN, Oct 23, 2003

  2. AncalagoN

    T.N.O. Guest

    "AncalagoN" wrote
    > Anyone willing to throw away said cpu to good home? If not free, I can
    > swap for Peanuts.

    and while he's at it, a 650 Slot 1 too... cash on offer for this, although
    not much :)

    T.N.O., Oct 23, 2003

  3. AncalagoN

    AD. Guest

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:23:26 +1300, AncalagoN wrote:

    > Hey,
    >
    > Anyone willing to throw away said cpu to good home? If not free, I can
    > swap for Peanuts.

    How does 10kg of peanuts sound?

    <groan> :)

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Oct 23, 2003
  4. AncalagoN

    Spoon Guest

    Well we're on the topic, I'm up if anyones giving away Radeon 9800 Pro
    XTs...

    (wishful thinking I think Brendan..). Although if anyone has them I'd be
    keen for a cheap one for a mate ;)

    Spoon

    Spoon, Oct 23, 2003
  5. AncalagoN

    pete Guest

    "Spoon" <> wrote in message
    > Well we're on the topic, I'm up if anyones giving away Radeon 9800 Pro
    > XTs...
    >
    > (wishful thinking I think Brendan..). Although if anyone has them I'd be
    > keen for a cheap one for a mate ;)
    >
    > Spoon
    >
    > "AncalagoN" <> wrote in message
    > > Hey,
    > >
    > > Anyone willing to throw away said cpu to good home? If not free, I can
    > > swap for Peanuts.
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > > Brendan.

    A guy at work has got a P-III 1000 slot one available. Not for free though.
    He paid about $350 for it some time ago and has never used it.
    Post offers here, I'll pass them on.

    pete, Oct 23, 2003
  6. AncalagoN

    , Guest

    HELLO, I PAY - FOR THE PENTIUM III SLOT 1 - 75 - SEVENTY FIVE - EUROS, FOR IT.

    DELIVERY TO NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND.
    PLEASE REPLY

    , , Oct 24, 2003
  7. AncalagoN

    pete Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > HELLO, I PAY - FOR THE PENTIUM III SLOT 1 - 75 - SEVENTY FIVE - EUROS,

    FOR IT.

    > DELIVERY TO NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND.
    > PLEASE REPLY

    If this was aimed at me (P-III 1000 slot one) I'm in New Zealand and freight
    to UK is going to cost quite a bit.
    If thats not a problem post back and we'll take it from there.

    pete, Oct 25, 2003
  8. AncalagoN

    T.N.O. Guest

    <> wrote
    > HELLO, I PAY - FOR THE PENTIUM III SLOT 1 - 75 - SEVENTY FIVE - EUROS,

    FOR IT.

    > DELIVERY TO NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND.
    > PLEASE REPLY

    Does this mean your selling one, or buying one? and 75 euros? either way,
    damn, thats alot in kiwi $

    T.N.O., Oct 26, 2003
  9. AncalagoN

    Paul Guest

    I have a spare Slot 1 550 CPU.

    I took it out of the case as it
    was way to slow on the system. At the
    mo, it's just sitting in a box doing nothing.

    BUT it aint free! Give me a good P4
    mobo (not used) and I'll trade it :p

    So, I can replace a SDR based P4.
    It sux on SDRAM! I'm going to replace