    If you think you can help please contact me!

    Thanks!
    Linda

    asp5555, Apr 17, 2009

  2. asp5555

    Guest

    On Apr 17, 6:11 am, asp5555 <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm searching for a copy of the BBC screen two play "Children
    > Crossing" with Saskia Reeves and Peter Firth, shown in the UK in 1990.
    > Preferably a copy on DVD but a VHS copy will also do. I know this
    > movie is very hard to find, because i've been searching for it for
    > more than 10 years now, but there are some short scenes out on the
    > ineternet so there must be people who have a copy.
    >
    > If you think you can help please contact me!
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Linda

    I'd love to find a copy as well. I'm a huge Saskia fan (saw her on
    stage in London in 1998), but a lot of her stuff is very difficult to
    find on video. Another one of hers I've searched for long and hard
    (but unsuccessfully) is a PBS drama called "In My Defense", which was
    shown in the early 90s as part of a 2-part Masterpiece Theater called
    "Two Monologues." I have a really bad VHS copy dubbed from TV (with
    bad reception!).

    David

    , Apr 28, 2009

  3. asp5555

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    "children crossing" on DVD

    After a long search I have finally obtained a DVD copy of this rare TV movie starring the young Saskia Reeves. It's not great quality, looks like it was dubbed from an aging
    videotape recorded from TV, but it's watchable enough (and probably as good as any other version available). Some brief audio dropouts, quite grainy, hard to see much detail in very dark scenes, but once you get into it her acting is so good that you stop noticing the video quality. Contact me if you'd like a copy.

    , Oct 31, 2011
  4. asp5555

    feeneyp1

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Hi David,I am a fan of Saskia Reeves and would love a copy of CHILDREN CROSSING on dvd.Please let me know the cost of the dvd and p+p and if it is ok i will use the PAYPAL facility,which is convenient to both parties.
    Thanks
    Peter

    feeneyp1, Dec 9, 2011
  5. asp5555

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Peter:

    Please email me directly for details:

    David

    , Dec 12, 2011
  6. asp5555

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    my email is

    , Dec 12, 2011
  7. asp5555

    feeneyp1

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    saskia reeves-children crossing

    Hi David,i have tried to e-mail you about the above dvd;but i am getting a FAILURE NOTICE! message for some strange reason.
    Any chance you could contact me,instead with all the relevant details of the cost of the dvd and p+p.
    Thanks
    Peter

    feeneyp1, Dec 14, 2011
  8. asp5555

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    For some reason this won't let me post my email address (which is the same as my user name). I'll try spelling it out: david_fossatharvarddotedu

    , Dec 14, 2011