Wanted: Canon PowerShot A95 Service Manual

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DaveC, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. DaveC

    DaveC Guest

    It's great that Canon offers service parts to the general public. Makes
    owning a camera -- for those of us skilled in the "tiny arts" -- ea$ier.

    I've searched the regular (ie, Russian (c; ) sites, but I've found no service
    manual for this. I see parts diagrams, and these are great, but I'm looking
    for the whole manual.

    If you've got one and are willing to share, send it to me at dave"c"2468 at
    aim.com (remove quotes & insert the @ symbol at the usual place). If it's
    larger than 5mb, send me a URL for downloading it.

    Remember, "what goes around, comes around".

    Thanks,
    --
    DaveC

    This is an invalid return address