WANTED BUSINESS & TECH COMPUTING TELECOM AND NETWORKING EQUIPMENT &SOFTWARE

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by network buyer, Jun 19, 2010.

  1. WANTED BUSINESS & TECH COMPUTING TELECOM AND NETWORKING EQUIPMENT &
    SOFTWARE

    WANT TO BUY$

    Has your business downsized? Gone out of business? Changed Equipment
    MFG's?
    We are buying Current Technology or Equipment 1-2 Computing
    Generations Old.

    We buy Networking Equipment, Data Storage Devices and arrays, Point of
    Sale and Barcode Equipment, VOIP Cards, IP Phone systems and phones,
    Business Telephone Systems, Office Phones, Voice Mail, Expansion
    cards, Port Cards, Current memory, Electronic Test Equipment, Software
    - and any other technology of value.

    For an Immediate Offer, Email a list showing Mfg, Model or Part#, Qty,
    and your contact information

    Below are some of the items we buy on a regular basis.

    HP EQUIPMENT
    We are looking for relatively current HP equipment. HP StorageWorks
    Modular Storage Arrays, Modular Smart Array MSA1000, MSA2000, Modular
    Smart Array 60 312 312i 2312 2312i
    RAID MSA utilizing 300MB SAS or Serial ATA (SATA) SCSI drives, Also
    buying replacement HP drives, Procurve 12, 24, and 48 port switches.
    HP and DELL G4 and G5, Dual and Quad Processor Servers, RAID
    controllers,

    IBM EQUIPMENT
    IBM X Series, IBM System X, IBM Fast T Storage
    IBM Blade Servers, Dual or Quad Processor Servers, IBM Drives and
    Arrays, IBM Printers
    IBM pSeries

    ESI VOIP Systems IVX including IVX S Class 24 Button and 48 Button
    Phones

    Cisco Switches Routers IP Phones Firewalls Port Cards

    WANTED: AGILENT, AVAYA, CAC, CISCO, DIALOGIC, ESI, EXTREME, FOUNDRY,
    FUJITSU, HP, IBM , LUCENT, NOKIA, NORTEL, POLYCOM, SIEMANS, TELLABS,
    TOSHIBA, VERILINK and many other MFG's

    AVAYA IP OFFICE SYSTEMS 5410, 5420
    AVAYA MAGIX SYSTEMS AND PHONES 4412D 4424D
    AVAYA / LUCENT PARTNER ACS PARTNER PHONE SYSTEMS AND PHONES 18D
    PARTNER 36D PARTNER MAIL VS

    CISCO
    2811 2821
    WIC HWIC NME T1 SEC HSEC Modules
    3560 3560G 3560E 3560V2
    3650 3650G 3650E 3650V2
    3750 3750G 3750E 3750V2
    I am always looking for Cisco phones 7935,7936, 7937, 7940, 7941,
    7945, 7960, 7961, 7965, 7970, 7971, 7975, etc
    CP (Cisco Phone) CP-7935G, 7936G, 7937G, 7940G, 7941G, 7945G, 7960G,
    7961G, 7965G, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G, etc
    WS-C3560G-24PS-S
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S
    WS-C3750-24PS-E
    WS-C3750-24TS-E
    WS-C3750-48PS-E
    WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
    WS-C3750G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    WS-C3750V2- (ALL VARIETIES)
    NPE-G1=
    NPE-G2=
    ASA5505 ASA5510 ASA5520 ASA5540 ASA5550
    ASA5505-BUN-K9
    ASA5510-BUN-K9
    ASA5520-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-BUN-K9
    ASA5550-BUN-K9
    ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9
    ASA5520-SEC-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-SEC-BUN-K9
    ASA5550-SEC-BUN-K9
    CISCO3845
    CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
    CISCO3845-SEC/K9
    PIX525 PIX535
    SUP710 SUP720-3BXL
    WS-X6704-10GE
    WS-X6748GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    PA-MC-2T3+
    PA-MC-T3
    PA-MC-2T3
    PA-2T3+
    NPE G1
    WS-x4516
    WS-X6148-GE-TX
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    WS-X6416-GBIC
    WS-X6316-GE-TX
    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    PA-2T3
    WS-X6704-10GE
    PA-A3-OC3SMI
    PA-E3
    PA-GE
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC
    WS-X4516
    WS-SUP710
    NE-4T
    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    15454-10E-L1-C
    15454-MRC-I-12
    15454-DS3XM-12
    15454-OC192LR1550, 15454-OC192IR1550
    15454-OC12I41310
    15454-OC12I41310 4 Port OC12 cards
    15454-OC192LR1550
    15454-MRC-I-12
    15454-10E-L1-C
    15454-DS3XM12
    15454-TCC2P's

    NORTEL
    CICS MICS COMPACT ICS
    CP100
    M5316
    NTWR30AA
    NTRX50NM
    NTRX50NL
    NTCA90CA
    NTCA90EA
    NTCA90FA
    NTCA90DA
    NT0H19AYE5
    NT0H19AZE5
    NT0H19FD
    NT0H06DC
    NT0H21CB
    NTLX44AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX86AA
    NTBW70BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTLX44AA
    NTHW31AB
    NTHW77AA
    NTHW77AG
    NTHW49AG
    NTRX50NL
    NTWR30AA
    NTWR30BA
    NTWR30CA
    NT8E01QW
    NTN438DA
    NTN440EA
    NTN441AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTLX17AA
    NT8E01QW
    NTHW77AA
    NTHW31AB
    NTHW49AB
    NTHW49AA
    T7316
    T7316E

    LUCENT
    MC5D045A4F
    MC5D097A3E
    TN831C
    TN832C
    TN844E
    TN330C
    11076A-128
    11073A-128
    11046A
    11564B
    11564C
    11564D
    11564E
    11058L-128
    11075L-128
    TN879B
    CS787B540
    ERB3
    TN1892
    BNJ37
    BNJ37B
    MC5X242A2E
    UN376F
    KTU2
    KTU1B
    LNW49
    LNW57
    LNW56
    LNW58
    LNW41
    LNW38
    LNW39
    LNW27
    LNW19B

    FUJITSU
    FC9520VF22 SN1PURH
    FC9580C9B1 SNW2CWG
    FC9580C9C2 SNW2CVG
    FC9580CPU2 SOUCAEG
    FC9580D1V3 SOI8AA0
    FC9580DCC2 SOUCAEF
    FC9580GLL5 SOUIAUZ
    FC9580L2C5 SN12ALS
    FC9580L3F5 SN03AJM
    FC9580L8B3 SOUIAKB
    FC9580SF21 SN5PMTE
    FC9580SF31 SOUCAED
    FC9580SF33 SOUCAGA
    FC9580SF41 SOUCAAR
    FC9580ST31 SOCUDCV
    FC9580VF21 SOUCAD9
    FC9681C2D1 SBH2CCB
    FC9681C2D2 SBH2CDB
    FC9681CPU2 SBCTKY8
    FC9682U1C1 WMOPB76
    FC9682U2C1 WMOPCAK
    FC9682U2C1 WOWUAMC
    FC9682U3C1 WMOPBPH
    FC9682U4C1 WMOPBFE
    FC9682ULU1 WOGUADC

    DIALOGIC
    DM/V2400A
    DM/V600BTEP
    DM/V1200BTEP
    DM/V480A-2T1
    DM/V600-4E1PCIU
    D/120JCT-LSEW
    D/41JCTLS-EW
    DM/V1200-4E1-PCIW

    SIEMENS
    42024-L5160
    S30861-Q462-X
    S42024-L5289
    S30813-Q26-X

    NOKIA
    468654A
    468231A
    469644A
    468664A
    469166A

    NMS
    CG6000
    CG6565 SERIES

    POLYCOM
    VSX7000
    VSX8000
    SOUNDPOINT IP501, IP600, IP500

    SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING!

    I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER!

    I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON
    INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES. I will buy 2010, 2009,
    2008, 2007 and 2006.

    I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW.

    MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
    PACKAGES OEM AND RETAIL

    MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE
    PACKAGES

    MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES

    ** I BUY MOST ALL MICROSOFT SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL, ACADEMIC AND OTHER.

    I will BUY OEM and Retail Box or opened packages as well or licenses
    or just Hologram CD's.

    I AM LOOKING TO BUY MOST SOFTWARE IN QUANTITIES. QUANTITIES VARY ON
    VERSIONS...

    MORE SOFTWARE WANT TO BUYS BELOW

    I NEED TODAY! DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION
    CD or DVD with MANUAL - WILL BUY 100's or 1,000's - I WILL BUY THESE
    WITH SP1, 2 and 3.

    I WILL BUY THESE IN QUANTITIES OF 100 OR MORE... I NEED 1,000's.

    I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 upgrade & other Dell
    DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package.

    I AM ALSO BUYING BUYING ADOBE SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL AND ACADEMIC OLD
    AND NEW VERSIONS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

    I NEED LOTS OF ADOBE ACROBAT OEM PACKS VERSIONS 6, 7, 8 and 9 BOTH PRO
    AND STANDARD.

    If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include
    NFR, OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will
    give you top dollar for these products. Many companies purchase
    computers in bulk and have no use for the OEM package that came with
    their systems. Some companies just throw them in the trash not knowing
    that it is worth CA$H. We will pay top dollar for products produced by
    Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.

    Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer. NO
    DEAL IS TOO BIG FOR US!

    Email a list of what you have or ask for our current Want to buy list
    for a specific MFG. We Buy Used, New and Refurbished Equipment
    We are ALWAYS looking for any of the above equipment, we buy equipment
    not listed on this email.
    Email a list of what you have available.

    Email

    network buyer, Jun 19, 2010