Wanted: Athlon XP2000-2600 133Mhz FSB CPU.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, May 19, 2005.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Just wondered if anyone had one of these things sitting around that they
    want to part with. I can get a new one (XP 2400) for $103 apparently but
    that's with no cooler and has to be ordered. What's the bet it's no longer
    available from the suppier? (Don't get me started on retailers not keeping
    websites up-to-date). Most sites no longer list 133Mhz FSB Athlon XPs.

    I have a Socket A board that is limited to 133Mhz FSB (That I put on the
    shelf when I bought my nForce2 board) and DDR RAM is so cheap at the moment,
    I thought I might try to get a reasonably-priced CPU for this thing before
    they become too rare, can always use a spare rig right?

    I'd also consider one of those last 1.6 or 1.8 Durons.

    Also, another option would be a Barton 2500, preferably unlocked, that I
    could put in this board and put the old (but fast) T'bred B back into the
    133Mhx board.

    Thanks in advance.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, May 19, 2005

  2. ~misfit~

    bAZZ Guest

    Misfit

    bazzster at gmail will get me

    I have a 1.6 that I answered one of ya posts earlier about. You must
    have missed it.
    Got an XP2*** something but will keep it for my board I have. Would
    part with the 1.6 tho to ya if ya want it. Away till Monday with kids
    in Timaru this weekend so if you reply I may be awhile in replying.

    bAZZ

    bAZZ, May 20, 2005

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    bAZZ wrote:
    > Misfit
    >
    > bazzster at gmail will get me
    >
    > I have a 1.6 that I answered one of ya posts earlier about. You must
    > have missed it.
    > Got an XP2*** something but will keep it for my board I have. Would
    > part with the 1.6 tho to ya if ya want it. Away till Monday with kids
    > in Timaru this weekend so if you reply I may be awhile in replying.
    >
    > bAZZ

    Email sent, thanks.
    --
    ~misfit~