Wanted: 56k modem for XP64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by charles w. finley, Jun 17, 2005.

  1. is there any 56k modems out there for XP64? (not everyone is on broadband
    yet)
    charles w. finley, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Have a look here, maybe you'll find a driver working with your modem

    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?dlcategory=7

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    SmartLink had x64 drivers for there modem, so maybe you want to buy from
    them:
    http://www.smlink.com/objects/SLA56-V4.20.01-MV-XP64Bit.zip
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 17, 2005

  3. charles w. finley

    gbleam Bleam Guest

    my US Robotics external works fine.

    gbleam Bleam, Jun 18, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 18, 2005
  5. charles w. finley

    John Barnes Guest

    US Robotics 5610B works great out of the box. Full Modem. I haven't found
    anything to get my USB modem working.

    John Barnes, Jun 18, 2005