    What is the last day u can upgrade your win32 to win 64? I'm still waiting
    to see if Epson & hp will supply drivers for My hp photsmart 7550 & my Epson
    sylus 4600.

    Kue2, Jul 8, 2005

  2. End of July.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    If you are ready except for those two items, why don't you get started by
    trying to get your order in. Many people report problems with the process.
    Since it has been reported here many times that your x86 is cancelled when
    you INSTALL the TAP version, you should be able to wait and watch for your
    drivers and any change in dates. The current date to order is July 31, 2005

    John Barnes, Jul 8, 2005
  4. We have Dell computers and it shouldn't be a major problem to upgrade them.
    I just heard someone tell me that I wouldn't be able to transfer files to a
    Windows 2000 server. I just needed to verify. Also, will exchange server
    work with this setup.
    --
    Thank you,
    Scott

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgTW9vcmU=?=, Jul 8, 2005
  5. No, Exchange Server 2003 or 2000 is not compatible with Windows x64, the
    next version will be though.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005
  6. He better do the Exchange before the 31st, if he plans on getting drivers
    for his/her printers.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005
  7. Sorry, I replied to the wrong post. I'm wondering if exchange server on a
    Windows 2000 server will work with Windows XP x64 workstations.
    --
    Thank you,
    Scott

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgTW9vcmU=?=, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Ok just ordered 64 bit win xp pro on the web site. Every thing went fine,but
    could not print order(no drivers) {:-((((
    Are they shipping Yet???

    Kue2, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Yes, just as long as your have appropriate client apps ready Outlook or
    Outlook Express or any other other app that plugs into Exchange, doesn't
    matter, it will work.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005
  10. Kue2

    John Barnes Guest

    When I didn't have a printer you can either save the webpage, or copy and
    paste the applicable information to a notepad and save it until you get a
    way to print.

    John Barnes, Jul 8, 2005
  11. Save the webpage.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005