Want to track Hurricane Dean?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ispgeek@gmail.com, Aug 18, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Aug 18, 2007

  2. crashbang1 Guest

    crashbang1, Aug 18, 2007

  3. Guest

    crashbang1 <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Get current track, location, intensity, models and lots more. Great
    >> graphics, no pop-ups, updated in realtime. Latest NOAA information
    >> and advisories!
    >>
    >> http://hurricane.ispgeeks.com
    >>
    >> or
    >>
    >> http://ispgeeks.com/wild/modules.php?name=htmlmodule

    >Why do I want to track it ?
    >It its heading for america thats ok
    >Better if it was France

    FLASH: Could be unprecedented event for Jamaica; direct hit with 155
    MPH sustained winds http://www.drudgereport.com/ (for now)

    The web site is almost a 20meg download and has I think every type of
    weather map - kinda interesting.
    --

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/164/401724349_db1e522fe3.jpg

    , Aug 19, 2007