    I need to download a lot of messages to my computer but want to still
    keep them on the server and then weed out the ones I don't need. How do
    I make sure they stay on the server?

    Jim, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Just to add, I'd also like to know how to pick and choose messages to
    download to my computer from webmail. I'd rather get the garbage
    messages out and sift through later and keep the important stuff on the
    server. Juno doesn't have a forward function *shakes fist* and not sure
    how I would run a reply to my OE account if it's the same address.

    Jim, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    trout <> wrote in message
    > Jim wrote:
    >
    > > Just to add, I'd also like to know how to pick and choose messages

    > > download to my computer from webmail. I'd rather get the garbage
    > > messages out and sift through later and keep the important stuff on
    > > the server. Juno doesn't have a forward function *shakes fist* and
    > > not sure how I would run a reply to my OE account if it's the same
    > > address.
    > > Jim <> wrote in message
    > >> I need to download a lot of messages to my computer but want to

    still
    > >> keep them on the server and then weed out the ones I don't need.
    > >> How do I make sure they stay on the server?

    > Again, you've totally lost me with the Juno stuff. If you're

    talking
    > about downloading messages in OE, read on. If not; ignore.
    >
    > Okay. In OE, go to Tools > Accounts > Mail tab > Advanced tab; and
    > check there to "leave a copy...".
    > As far as I know, there's no way to selectively download messages

    in
    > OE. I suggest that you get a utility like
    > Magic Mail Monitor: <http://www.geeba.org/magic/>
    > to review messages on the server, and delete the junk you don't want
    > before downloading.
    > --
    > "MMM is free."
    >
    > Thanks for the MMM suggestion. I'll check it out. As for downloading

    to OE, that's sorta what I was talking about. I can make it work
    anyway. But, when I go to Tools>Accounts>Mail tab> I see no "Advanced."
    What I see in the right corner "Add, remove, properties, set as default,
    import and export. I'm in OE 5. Any clue where to next?

    Jim, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Well, that's it. Juno sucks hard. While trying to download my messages
    from Juno mail, Juno cancelled my account as per my instructions, but
    they then dropped my email from a 10MB to a 2MB. No problem? Just
    download and be done with it? Well most ISP's will give you SOME time
    to save your messages. Apparently not in Juno's case. Less than half
    an hour after dropping to 2MB, they erased my ENTIRE inbox. **** them!
    So now I'm missing about 70 messages I would have liked to save because
    Juno is nothing but a half-wit company, with sub par internet service,
    nonexistant customer service, and a tech support department that needs
    to go back to school!

    That leads me to the inevitable "Can I get my messages back?" I've
    called Juno about 5 times tonight trying to get SOME help but apparently
    their "hands are tied"--yeah whatever. They also say that the messages
    are lost and they can't get them back. Is this true? Shouldn't they be
    out there in cyberspace somewhere? I would think someone half competent
    in computers could find those messages. Are they just jerking me around?

    This whole thing has pissed me off to the point that I want to give them
    as bad a rep as I can (deservedly so) within legal reasoning. Does
    anyone have some suggestions to get the word out what a horrible
    experience I've had with them? A website is a given and will be coming
    but I was just wondering if anyone could suggest another option to get
    the word out.

    Thanks,
    Jim

    Jim, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Jim

    trout Guest

    Jim wrote:

    > Well, that's it. Juno sucks hard. While trying to download my
    > messages from Juno mail, Juno cancelled my account as per my
    > instructions, but they then dropped my email from a 10MB to a 2MB. No
    > problem? Just download and be done with it? Well most ISP's will
    > give you SOME time to save your messages. Apparently not in Juno's
    > case. Less than half an hour after dropping to 2MB, they erased my
    > ENTIRE inbox. **** them! So now I'm missing about 70 messages I
    > would have liked to save because Juno is nothing but a half-wit
    > company, with sub par internet service, nonexistant customer service,
    > and a tech support department that needs to go back to school!
    >
    > That leads me to the inevitable "Can I get my messages back?" I've
    > called Juno about 5 times tonight trying to get SOME help but
    > apparently their "hands are tied"--yeah whatever. They also say that
    > the messages are lost and they can't get them back. Is this true?
    > Shouldn't they be out there in cyberspace somewhere? I would think
    > someone half competent in computers could find those messages. Are
    > they just jerking me around?
    >
    > This whole thing has pissed me off to the point that I want to give
    > them as bad a rep as I can (deservedly so) within legal reasoning.
    > Does anyone have some suggestions to get the word out what a horrible
    > experience I've had with them? A website is a given and will be coming
    > but I was just wondering if anyone could suggest another option to get
    > the word out.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jim

    Answered in your new thread.
    --
    "My condolences."

    trout, Aug 1, 2003
  6. Jim

    trout Guest

    Jim wrote:

    > trout <> wrote

    <snip>

    >> Okay. In OE, go to Tools > Accounts > Mail tab > Advanced tab;
    >> and check there to "leave a copy...".
    >> As far as I know, there's no way to selectively download
    >> messages in OE. I suggest that you get a utility like
    >> Magic Mail Monitor: <http://www.geeba.org/magic/>
    >> to review messages on the server, and delete the junk you don't want
    >> before downloading.
    >> --
    >> "MMM is free."
    >>

    > Thanks for the MMM suggestion. I'll check it out. As for
    > downloading
    > to OE, that's sorta what I was talking about. I can make it work
    > anyway. But, when I go to Tools>Accounts>Mail tab> I see no
    > "Advanced." What I see in the right corner "Add, remove, properties,
    > set as default, import and export. I'm in OE 5. Any clue where to
    > next?

    Sorry, I left out "Click Properties"; then you'd see the 'Advanced'
    tab.
    --
    "I guess it doesn't matter, now."

    trout, Aug 1, 2003
  7. Jimchip <> wrote:

    >--
    >I didn't want you to feel like noone read your message.

    Who is/are 'noone'? Are they 'regs'? Renowned for posting only after
    midday?

    Here's your hyphen, Jim: "-" I much prefer using the term 'nobody'.
    Much less chance of some goon taking the rise...

    "We are noone - resistance is futile."

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 1, 2003
  8. Jim

    Keith Pinto Guest

    I'm a mature, sincere person writing to you, and I'm telling you this
    works... Give it a try... You WILL make some serious cash ! Don't dream of
    enjoying a rich pension. Do something to get it. I am an ex Royal Marine,
    who was injured in line of duty. My pension does not last the month. I gave
    this a real go and it is turning out trumps. I will not need my governments
    pittance of a pension. I am free again.

    Hello,

    I'm a real person writing to you, and I'm telling you this works...

    Give it a try... You WILL make some serious cash !

    You may have seen this business before and

    ignored it. I know I did - many times! However,

    please take a few moments to read this letter.

    I was amazed when the profit potential of this

    business finally sunk in... and it works!

    With easy-to-use e-mail tools and opt-in e-mail,

    success in this business is now fast, easy and

    well within the capabilities of ordinary people

    who know little about internet marketing. And the

    earnings potential is truly staggering!

    I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! -

    follow what it says to the letter - and you will not

    worry whether a RECESSION is coming or not, who is

    President, or whether you keep your current job or not.

    Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded

    to one of these before either. One day though,

    something just said: "You throw away $25.00 going to

    a movie for 2 hours with your wife. What the heck."

    Believe me, no matter where you believe those "feelings"

    come from, I thank every day that I had that feeling.

    I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be

    doing had I not. Read on. It's true. Every word of it.

    It is legal. I checked. Simply because you are buying

    and selling something of value.

    AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

    Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5

    months from your home.

    THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

    Doubt is expensive. Only a persons doubts keep them poor. Cynics never win,
    unchecked doubt and fear creates a cynic. Cynics criticize, winners analyse.
    In order to win you must first take action.

    Give yourself a chance!! Read this mail to the end - This works!!

    For only US$25 from your pocket - No more investments, or hidden costs.
    Start earning CASH in your mail, No Experience Needed, because I will
    Personally show you how, every step of the way, via whatever method you
    wish, e-mail, MSN, ICQ etc etc ,if you have 2 minutes, read the details
    below and then ...... THINK about it! It really is so OBVIOUS!.

    Give the mail below a read AND READ IT THOROUGHLY FROM BEGINNING TO END, ITS
    VERY IMPORTANT- don't waste this opportunity! It really is working for
    me!!!! I will guarantee that I will help you PERSONALLY get set up.
    Once you are making money, then so am I, so it is in my benefit to give you
    all
    the support you will need!

    Never mind the NaySayers! only one way to find out US$25 - and the
    opportunity to make 50,000$ or may I dare say 100,000$ + - Minimal
    effort required - NOT your hard earned money!

    PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ BELOW. I WISH YOU MANY HAPPY DOLLARS! (US DOLLARS
    MAY I ADD!!)
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ORIGINAL MESSAGE STARTS HERE AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

    Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.
    THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

    BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

    Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the letter
    you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
    this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted
    an entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to
    see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether
    or
    not the program was legal.

    Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely NO
    laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can 'follow
    the simple instructions' they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
    $25 out of pocket cost".

    DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
    ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

    This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I
    was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad
    I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
    effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total
    $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in."

    Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
    Another said: "This program has been around for a long time but I never
    believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I
    decided
    to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and Voila!
    ...... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only made
    $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So
    far,
    in he past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over
    $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is
    to follow
    the simple steps and NOT change anything.

    More testimonials later but first,

    =========== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily
    and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and
    AGAIN!!!

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
    TRUE, GUARANTEED!

    INSTRUCTIONS:

    ===== Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

    For each report, send $5 US CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
    ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT
    LIST next to the report.

    MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT
    CORNER in case of any mail problems.

    WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS!
    You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and
    resell them.

    YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

    Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from
    these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
    be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
    from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
    case something happens to your computer.

    IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
    each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
    instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out on the
    majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
    also
    see how it will not work if you change it.

    Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT
    work!!! People have tried to put their friends' or relatives' names on
    all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this
    way. Believe us, some have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So
    Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if
    you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

    This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and
    getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable
    in a short period of time.

    1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take THIS advertisement and
    REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has

    made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

    2.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

    3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

    4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

    5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

    6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

    PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! This is
    critical to YOUR success.

    **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
    it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

    Save this on a disk as well just in case you lose any data. To assist
    you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 reports you
    purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
    includes
    how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified
    ads and much more. There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going:

    METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
    Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
    we will assume you and those involved send out only 1,000 e-mails each.
    Let's also assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
    response
    (the response could be much better but let's just say it is only 0.2%). Also
    many people will send out hundreds of thousands of e-mails instead of only
    5,000 each. Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
    With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people
    responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000. Out
    of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's 100 people
    who responded and ordered Report # 2.

    Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
    e-mails.
    The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000
    people
    send 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The
    0.2%
    response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out
    5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The
    0.2%
    response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

    THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million
    dollars).

    Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 +
    3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 ....
    Grand Total = $555,550.00

    NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE
    MONEY!

    REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU
    MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
    or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?
    There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting,
    with thousands more coming online every day. Believe me, many people will do
    just that, and more!

    METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
    Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds
    of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
    will easily get a larger response.

    We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you
    go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
    report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all
    orders.
    This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
    address on it, will be prompt because they cannot advertise until they
    receive the
    report.
    =========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================

    The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow
    "wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be
    cleared
    or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can SEE there is money
    in the envelope and steal it before it gets to you.

    ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
    Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY ONLY) for each report. Checks
    NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2
    sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER &
    the NAME of the report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name
    and postal address.

    PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

    REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net"
    Order Report # 1 From:
    Keith Pinto

    13 Newlands Close

    Pyle, Bridgend.

    CF33 6LT

    Wales , UK.

    REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
    Internet"
    Order Report #2 from:
    Mother Earth

    Suite 353

    186-8120 No2 Road

    Richmond, BC

    V7C 5J8 Canada
    REPORT # 3: "The Secrets to Multi-Level Marketing on the Internet"
    Order Report # 3 from:
    Ms Jeannette Lee
    Block 405 Sin Ming Ave
    #18-265
    Singapore 570405

    REPORT # 4: "How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net"
    Order Report # 4 from:
    Mr Noel Hines
    275 Oxford Street
    Bilston
    WOLVERHAMPTON
    West Midlands
    WV14 7DG
    ENGLAND

    REPORT # 5: "How to Send 1 Million E-mails for Free"
    Order Report # 5 from:
    Hammersmith
    Po. Box 65
    DK-7300 Jellin
    Denmark

    $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

    Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

    If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks,
    continue sending e-mails until you do.

    After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
    receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you do not, continue
    advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100
    or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
    already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS
    IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
    are placed in front of a different report.

    You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
    ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF
    E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income
    you can generate from this business !!!

    FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
    for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.
    You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever
    imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in
    any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
    of this exciting report after you have put your name and address in Report
    #1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5 as instructed above. One of the people
    you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be
    on every one of them.

    Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you
    will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
    and opportunity to become financially independent.

    IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

    ============= MORE TESTIMONIALS ===============
    "My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
    accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
    When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving 'junk mail'.
    I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population
    and percentages involved. I 'knew' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored
    my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet.
    I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old 'I told you so'
    on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3
    weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had
    received
    total $ 147,200.00 ......... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in
    her 'hobby'."
    Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
    "Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
    mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that
    the
    initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
    wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was surprised
    when I
    found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made
    $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is
    that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
    investment with a faster return and so big."
    Dan Sandstorm, Alberta, Canada
    "I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
    if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
    get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mail again by someone
    else......... 11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
    delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
    money came within 22 weeks."
    Susan De Sua, New York, NY
    "It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
    little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within
    10
    days the money started to come in. My first month I made $20, in the 2nd
    month I made $560.00 and by the end of the third month my total cash count
    was
    $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to Internet."

    Fred Delicta, West port, New Zealand
    ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

    If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
    Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
    Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, DC

    This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301,
    paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.

    * This message is not intended for residents in the State of
    Washington, Virginia or California, screening of addresses has been done to
    the
    best of our technical ability.
    * This is a one time mailing and this list will never be used again.

    Finally this opportunity does work, however, if you choose not to
    participate I do wish you a long and happy prosperous life. Take a look at
    my other business:

    http://www.telecomplus.co.uk/idm-value

    Join Paypal for the easiest way to transfer money on the net:

    https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=WN7ZVJSKU9DXL

    "Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Keith Pinto, Aug 2, 2003
  9. Jim

    trout Guest

    Jimchip wrote:

    > On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:04:27 -0700, trout wrote:
    >> Keith Pinto wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm a mature, sincere person writing to you

    >> You're writing to Jimchip? What makes you think he isn't already
    >> rich?

    > I believe he replied to someone else, based on the References: header,
    > but I did lart 'im anyway.

    Yes, so I noticed finally, after I'd actually pasted all the crap
    into a mail.
    --
    "I hadn't scrolled through all 20KB."

    trout, Aug 2, 2003
  10. On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 23:37:31 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> said:

    >Jimchip <> wrote:
    >
    >>--
    >>I didn't want you to feel like noone read your message.

    >Who is/are 'noone'? Are they 'regs'? Renowned for posting only after
    >midday?
    >
    >Here's your hyphen, Jim: "-" I much prefer using the term 'nobody'.
    >Much less chance of some goon taking the rise...
    >
    >"We are noone - resistance is futile."

    "All you're base are belong to us"

    --

    Armed with that knowledge, I am well qualified to tell you that if you
    have taken the time to research me, you have practicaly no life.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 2, 2003
  11. Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 23:37:31 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    ><> said:
    >
    >>Jimchip <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>--
    >>>I didn't want you to feel like noone read your message.

    >>Who is/are 'noone'? Are they 'regs'? Renowned for posting only after
    >>midday?
    >>
    >>Here's your hyphen, Jim: "-" I much prefer using the term 'nobody'.
    >>Much less chance of some goon taking the rise...
    >>
    >>"We are noone - resistance is futile."

    >"All you're base are belong to us"

    Perfect! LOLOLOL!!!!1

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 2, 2003
  12. Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:06:15 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    ><> said:
    >
    >>Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >>>"All you're base are belong to us"

    >>Perfect! LOLOLOL!!!!1

    ><air of haughtiness>
    >
    >You may keep it for your .sig file file.
    >
    ><air of haughtiness>

    Better shout 'MINE!!1':

    MINE!!1!

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 3, 2003