    page at a time and I might miss something. Is there a utility I can
    download for free? Used to be that IE would save all linked docs but now I
    don't see that feature in my version of IE.

    Ike Milligan, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Ike Milligan

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:10:51 GMT, Ike Milligan wrote:

    >There is a website with less than 20 linked pages and 40 or so graphics
    >where I want to save the whole thing in a folder for later study but I don't
    >have FTP access to the server. It seems a tedious process to save it one
    >page at a time and I might miss something. Is there a utility I can

    <snip>

    http://www.spidersoft.com/
    WebZIP
    WinMHT

    Check the list for other programs, freeware / shareware.
    http://www.tucows.com/offline95_default.html

    Me

    why?, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Ike Milligan

    Ike Milligan Guest

    > On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:10:51 GMT, Ike Milligan wrote:
    >
    > >There is a website with less than 20 linked pages and 40 or so graphics
    > >where I want to save the whole thing in a folder for later study but I

    don't
    > >have FTP access to the server. It seems a tedious process to save it one
    > >page at a time and I might miss something. Is there a utility I can

    > <snip>
    >
    > http://www.spidersoft.com/
    > WebZIP
    > WinMHT
    >
    > Check the list for other programs, freeware / shareware.
    > http://www.tucows.com/offline95_default.html
    >
    > Me

    Well now that I know it's called a website copier I was able to google to
    teh httrack site to download the freeware winhttrack. They have versions for
    windows and also linux. Tucows only had shareware & commercialware..

    Ike Milligan, Apr 19, 2004