    as sonn as possible.

    Best Regard
    Nay Linn Aung
    Nay Linn Aung, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Nay Linn Aung

    billyw Guest

    www.useyourbrainyouarese.com

    billyw, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Nay Linn Aung

    Lady Guest

    Check out www.smartcertify.com for some really good training. They also help
    with job placement.

    Lady, Sep 8, 2003
  4. Thank for your help

    God Bless You
    Nay Linn Aung

    Nay Linn Aung, Sep 9, 2003
  5. Nay Linn Aung

    HawkFyre Guest

    www.smartcertify.com is an EXCELLENT site!
    One other way I am studying is to read and put into practice on systems I
    have in my home.... Currently have 3 working systems here in my home and
    helping the family keep their systems running top-notch...
    MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional 70-210 has a test disc that
    comes with it.Tells you what categories you are weak in after completing the
    test. Excellent material!

    Classes also help.. I plan on being a very capable MCSE Professional.

    HawkFyre, Sep 9, 2003