    information about it with fee structure, U really grant
    me.

    Chandra
    Gautam Chandra Prakash, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Gautam Chandra Prakash

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Gautam Chandra Prakash" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am from Nepal, I have heartly interested about MCSE so I
    > want to know detail about it.If U give me the full
    > information about it with fee structure, U really grant
    > me.
    >
    > Chandra

    "the full information" ?! you don't want much, do you ?
    Well, if you need to ask, it's probably not suitable for you.

    HTH

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Gautam Chandra Prakash

    Pete Guest

    hi candra

    their is a company in south africa offering a great
    education-vacation package to do your mcse in cape town.
    visit www.education-vacation.com for more details

    Pete, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Gautam Chandra Prakash

    Gary - US Guest

    What are you going to grant me? 3 wishes?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk