    Khasru Guest

    IF YOU WANABE A MCSD. I AM READY TO HELP YOU.
    CALL ME 88031652155.
    Khasru, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Khasru

    Hermit Dave Guest

    dont need help with mcsd... but i would do with some help getting my social
    back on track (as a result of time taken by mcsd by mcsd prep)!! any ideas ?

    --

    Regards,

    HD
    Hermit Dave, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Khasru

    wolftune Guest

    wolftune, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Khasru

    Humanity Guest

    news:alt.support.shyness will help you!

    ?

    Humanity, Jan 26, 2004
  5. Khasru

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oh well... thank you... how i can relax about my social life... and
    concentrate on mcsd and work :)
    knowing help isnt far off...
    --

    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 26, 2004
  6. Khasru wrote:

    > IF YOU WANABE A MCSD. I AM READY TO HELP YOU.
    > CALL ME 88031652155.

    In this case, MCSD stands for "Man Carrying Syphilis Disease." Be careful.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2004
  7. Khasru

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lol

    --

    Regards,

    HD
    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 26, 2004
  8. Khasru

    Guest Guest

    Hi Khasru,

    I am unable to reach the number you have given..
    can you verify and give the correct number

    Guest, Jan 26, 2004
  9. Khasru

    Humanity Guest

    Calls are charged at $1.95 US per minute.

    Humanity, Jan 26, 2004