    deatails,where 2 register,where will be exam,how's the
    exam paatern,plz reply.
    Janhavi

    Janhavi, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Janhavi

    Moe Guest

    Go to www.microsoft.com/traincert for info on what tests
    to take for the cert you want. You'll want to make sure
    you're well-prepared for each test 'cause they're 125
    bucks a throw (in the US) - but sometimes you can get
    discounts from buying books or taking courses, etc.

    There's two companies that administer the exams:
    Prometric (www.prometric.com) and Pearson VUE
    (www.pearsonvue.com). From my own experience, it doesn't
    make that much difference which company you choose. You
    can make an appointment to go take the tests just about
    anytime - and both companies have locations all over the
    world.

    Good Luck

    Moe, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Janhavi

    Humanity Guest

    Would you be willing to give the exam to me?

    Humanity, Nov 23, 2003