    and other stuff on my network...

    If this doesn't work... Can I get a suggestion?

    Thanks...

    Ron...., Jan 27, 2007

  2. Ron....

    David Hettel Guest

    Yes, it should work. You'll want the sonicwall in the DMZ of the wireless
    router if it's important to have access to your network from the net. And I
    would suggest using perhaps an IP range of 10.0.0.xxx for the wireless
    router, and 192.168.1.yyy for your private network. What you don't want is
    both set to the same range (192.168.1.xxx)

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Jan 27, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?TCBTdW5pbCBLdW1hcg==?=, Jan 30, 2007