want to do some business .

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sell famous guitar, Jun 17, 2007.

  1. Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars . our product is a
    quantity best, the price is the lowest in the world, i think you will
    be interested in our product . thanks a lot! Our Website:http://
    www.ebacey.com/
    Msn:
    mail:
    thanks for everyone good luck with everyone
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    sell famous guitar, Jun 17, 2007

  2. sell famous guitar wrote:
    > Dear fred

    You are a miserable, scum-sucking, spamming idiot. I hope your ancestors
    are proud of their criminal, low-life thieving descendent and will never
    welcome you to the afterlife.
    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, Jun 17, 2007

  3. sell famous guitar

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:31:10 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >sell famous guitar wrote:
    >> Dear fred

    >You are a miserable, scum-sucking, spamming idiot. I hope your ancestors
    >are proud of their criminal, low-life thieving descendent and will never
    >welcome you to the afterlife.

    Want to bet he/she/it bitches about the spam he/she/it starts getting after
    plastering his addresses all over the place?

    Rule #3.

    --
    <wilhelm> "Idiot prices fell today with the expected announcement
    from the Fed that there would be no shortage of idiots for the
    Mara, Jun 17, 2007
  4. sell famous guitar

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-06-17, Mara <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:31:10 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>sell famous guitar wrote:
    >>> Dear fred

    >>You are a miserable, scum-sucking, spamming idiot. I hope your ancestors
    >>are proud of their criminal, low-life thieving descendent and will never
    >>welcome you to the afterlife.

    > Want to bet he/she/it bitches about the spam he/she/it starts getting after
    > plastering his addresses all over the place?
    >
    > Rule #3.

    Yahoo have effective email spam filters - but if you never look at your
    inbox anyway, that hardly matters.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jun 17, 2007
  5. On 6 18 , 2 15 , Whiskers <> wrote:
    > On 2007-06-17, Mara <> wrote:

    > >>You are a miserable, scum-sucking, spamming idiot. I hope your ancestors
    > >>are proud of their criminal, low-life thieving descendent and will never
    > >>welcome you to the afterlife.

    > > Want to bet he/she/it bitches about the spam he/she/it starts getting after
    > > plastering his addresses all over the place?

    > > Rule #3.

    > Yahoo have effective email spam filters - but if you never look at your
    > inbox anyway, that hardly matters.
    >
    > --
    > -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    > -- Whiskers
    > -- ~~~~~~~~~~

    oh no friend : and we want do some business .and i just made the ad .
    so let more person kone the net . and i am sure more person will find
    more fun from this net . www.ebacey.com . thank you good luck with
    everyone .
    sell famous guitar, Jun 18, 2007
  6. On 6 17 , 9 31 , Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > sell famous guitar wrote:
    > > Dear fred

    > You are a miserable, scum-sucking, spamming idiot. I hope your ancestors
    > are proud of their criminal, low-life thieving descendent and will never
    > welcome you to the afterlife.

    oh no we want do business .and i want do some busines so we made the
    ad . and let more person to get the most useful things in www.ebaecy.com
    .. thank you good luck with everyone .
    sell famous guitar, Jun 18, 2007