    would like to delete.
    Where and how do I delete wallpapers?
    Thanks in advance
    Ninip, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Ninip

    jsc Guest

    just delete the photo, or move it, you can find out where it is by clicking
    in, and then clicking browse, or in some instance you can right click the
    pic file and goto properties, and it will give you the spot

    jsc, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Ninip

    °Mike° Guest

    Delete the actual photos and the options
    will go away; you may need to reboot.

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:35:12 GMT, in
    <4XwLc.72386$Mr4.65971@pd7tw1no>
    Ninip scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 21, 2004
  4. Ninip

    Ninip Guest

    But I want to keep the photos, just not in the wallpaper choices.

    Ninip, Jul 22, 2004
  5. Ninip

    Boomer Guest

    "Ninip" <> wrote:

    > But I want to keep the photos, just not in the wallpaper
    > choices.

    You said you wanted to 'delete' them.

    Cut them and paste them to a new file folder.

    Boomer, Jul 22, 2004
  6. Ninip

    °Mike° Guest

    That's not what you said. In that case, create
    a new folder for your photos and move them into it.

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:08:12 GMT, in
    <gkFLc.77109$od7.56937@pd7tw3no>
    Ninip scrawled:

    --