    Thanks
    I live in the States
    Any suggestions or web links ???????

    Don, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Don

    Impmon Guest

    On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:44:28 -0500, "Don" <> wrote:

    >I'm ready to get a DVD recorder Vcr combo. Anyone know of any new models
    >that are a good mid range brand , and currently available at stores, I'm
    >wanting one that is hackabe with a remote or any other methods to disable
    >macrovision, etc ..

    Good luck. Recent models (the last 2 or 3 years) the manufactors
    usually didn't include any macrovision hack by remote controller. And
    many hackers who makes updated firmware often would only offer region
    hack, not macrovision hack.

    If you have old TV without AV input, get the AV box for about $20 at
    most stores. Or better yet get a new TV, they probably go for about
    $150 for a basic no frill 4:3 TV.
    Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.

    Impmon, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Don

    Mark Burns Guest

    Mark Burns, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Charlie Hoffpauir, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Don

    BigJIm Guest

    zenith xbr413 if you can still get one is what you are looking for.

    BigJIm, Nov 15, 2005