***WANT TO BUY AVAYA/CISCO/HP/IBM/SUN***

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Techlink Systems Int'l, Mar 24, 2009.

  1. Hello,

    We want your take-outs of midrange and enterprise-class Servers,
    Routers, Switches, Storage and Telecom equipment

    We pay top dollar or can provide trade-in credit to bypass budgetary
    processes

    Get more out of your retired assets, we can buy equipment that is no
    longer needed

    Allow your IT, Networking, and Telephone equipment to be recycled and
    reused, easing disposal & destruction costs, and environmental impact

    Maximize the revenue stream generated from your IT investments on the
    back-end

    If you have some Used, Refurb or New items that you wish to sell, feel
    free to send us your list of equipment and we'll carefully evaluate
    them and present you with an aggressive offer based on the open market

    Also keep in mind that we are a certified partner of various brands
    and specialized in strategic sourcing and procurement - We can
    provide you with "Information Technology" products of your choice at a
    competitive price!

    Best regards,

    Techlink Systems Int'l
    Professional Assets Management and Recovery Services
    Office -- (416) 465-4464
    Fax -- (416) 628-1664
    Email --
    Techlink Systems Int'l, Mar 24, 2009