    because of this problem.
    Thanks,
    Rachana
    Rachana, Sep 15, 2008

  2. §ñühwØ£f <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:49:27 -0700, Rachana aided th' terraists with the
    > following claims :
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> Fed up with the problem. I get following error very frequently
    >> whenever start using internet.
    >> 'Generic host process for win32 services has encountered a problem &
    >> need to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' then internet
    >> stops till I restart the system.
    >>
    >> Internet service : broadband cable net OS - XP professional
    >> SP2
    >>
    >> I have seen many sites stating same problem, but didn't get one firm
    >> reason & solution.
    >> Please, help me out to get rid of this. I am not able to use internet
    >> because of this problem.
    >> Thanks,
    >> Rachana

    > Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...they lie to their
    > customers :)

    Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

    http://bucky-breeders-foreplay.notlong.com
    Bucky Breeder, Sep 15, 2008

  3. On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:07:59 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > §ñühwØ£f <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:49:27 -0700, Rachana aided th' terraists with the
    >> following claims :
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>> Fed up with the problem. I get following error very frequently
    >>> whenever start using internet.
    >>> 'Generic host process for win32 services has encountered a problem &
    >>> need to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' then internet
    >>> stops till I restart the system.
    >>>
    >>> Internet service : broadband cable net OS - XP professional
    >>> SP2
    >>>
    >>> I have seen many sites stating same problem, but didn't get one firm
    >>> reason & solution.
    >>> Please, help me out to get rid of this. I am not able to use internet
    >>> because of this problem.
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Rachana

    >> Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...they lie to their
    >> customers :)

    > Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.

    Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
    Got issues, much?

    http://earthlinksucks.org/forum/YaBB.pl
    §ñühwØ£f, Sep 16, 2008
  4. Re: want rid of "Entitlement Seeking Liberal Democrats"

    The Earthlink Queen of the Universe
    < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA > wrote:

    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:07:59 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists
    > with the following claims :
    >
    >> The Homotoadic Retard wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...
    >>> they lie to their customers :)

    >> Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.

    > Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
    > Got issues, much?

    You're the queer. Your issues. Your mirror. Look & say.
    That's your style. Liberal Democrats suck. So do you.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 16, 2008
  5. Re: want rid of "Entitlement Seeking Liberal Democrats"

    "rwalker" <> wrote in
    > "Bucky Breeder" <.007> wrote in
    > message news:Xns9B1B8DA3EE760ParticleCollider@216.151.153.46...
    >> The Earthlink Queen of the Universe
    >> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA > wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:07:59 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists
    >>> with the following claims :

    >>> Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
    >>> Got issues, much?

    >> You're the queer. Your issues. Your mirror. Look & say.
    >> That's your style. Liberal Democrats suck. So do you.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

    > You're a dipshit.

    You're a faggoty cocksocket monument to all the dipshits in the world
    AND - yer mama was so ugly the SPCA dumped her off on the LA freeways.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 16, 2008
  6. Re: want rid of "Entitlement Seeking Liberal Democrats"

    §ñühwØ£f <wants to be a "racist" if "retarded" is a race>
    wrote in news:p:

    > Bucky Breeder claims :
    >
    >> The Earthlink Queen of the Universe
    >> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA > wrote:
    >>
    >>> Bucky Breeder claims :

    >>> Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
    >>> Got issues, much?

    >> You're the queer.

    > Projection...
    >
    >> Your issues.

    > More projection.
    >
    >> Your mirror. Look & say.

    > A memory of your childhoods favorite toy: speak & spell.
    >
    >> That's your style. Liberal Democrats suck. So do you.

    > Sure. And if by "you suck" you mean that I'm basing my
    > opnions on reality, then guilty as charged!
    > Now...how long have you been attracted to men?

    There's no sense in trying to have a sensible conversation
    with the mentally defective who hide behind her/his/their
    sparkley whay-ghay nyms.

    http://snuhk00ks-abused-childhood.notlong.com/

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 17, 2008
  7. Re: want rid of "Entitlement Seeking Liberal Democrats"

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:55:24 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > The Earthlink Queen of the Universe
    > < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA > wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:07:59 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists
    >> with the following claims :

    >>> Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.

    >> Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
    >> Got issues, much?

    > You're the queer.

    Projection...

    > Your issues.