    prospectus Can u send me in my ID My ID is
    , dev4delhi@sify .com,
    ,
    alok kumar singh, Apr 19, 2004

  2. alok kumar singh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "alok kumar singh" <> wrote in message
    news:0f3e01c42614$7ee980d0$...
    > Sir,
    > I want full information of your mcse I mean I want a
    > prospectus Can u send me in my ID My ID is
    > , dev4delhi@sify .com,
    > ,

    Hey, it's fine with me if you post all your email addresses here, but you're
    going to regret it later when your inboxen are filled with spam and swen. Go
    to www.microsoft.com. That would be a *fantastic* start on your quest,
    wouldn't it? Best of luck - you'll need it.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 19, 2004

  3. alok kumar singh

    billyw Guest

    hang around one of your local street corners..
    ms will be around with one soon

    billyw, Apr 19, 2004
  4. >Sir,
    > I want full information of your mcse I mean I want a
    >prospectus Can u send me in my ID My ID is
    >, dev4delhi@sify .com,
    >,

    No, sorry all sold out. Try again next week.

    Have a nice day.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 19, 2004
  5. alok kumar singh

    JaR Guest

    alok kumar singh opined, On 4/19/04 6:44 AM:

    > Sir,
    > I want full information of your mcse I mean I want a
    > prospectus Can u send me in my ID My ID is
    > , dev4delhi@sify .com,
    > ,

    Well, I was going to send you one, but the last one I had was in the
    back seat of Neils' Ferrari and it supposedly got wet and ruined. He
    left the top down or something.

    JaR
    Sorry Thug
    JaR, Apr 19, 2004
  6. alok kumar singh

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:eJyMZAlJEHA.3688
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Well, I was going to send you one, but the last one I had was in the
    > back seat of Neils' Ferrari and it supposedly got wet and ruined. He
    > left the top down or something.

    not my fault. the original sender left the windows rolled down when he
    shipped it.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  7. alok kumar singh

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/19/04 4:50 PM:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:eJyMZAlJEHA.3688
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>Well, I was going to send you one, but the last one I had was in the
    >>back seat of Neils' Ferrari and it supposedly got wet and ruined. He
    >>left the top down or something.
    >>

    > not my fault. the original sender left the windows rolled down when he
    > shipped it.

    There it is again! Nobody accepts responsibility anymore. Shameful!
    That's what it is.

    JaR
    Ashamed Thug
    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  8. alok kumar singh

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:uP0#L2mJEHA.3120
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > There it is again! Nobody accepts responsibility anymore. Shameful!
    > That's what it is.

    you're so right. when will that original send accept responsibilty...

    :0

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  9. alok kumar singh

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/20/04 4:32 AM:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:uP0#L2mJEHA.3120
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>There it is again! Nobody accepts responsibility anymore. Shameful!
    >>That's what it is.

    > you're so right. when will that original send accept responsibilty...
    >
    > :0

    For what? Because you were careless enough to leave the windows down?
    Besides, it was only a trifling dampness which couldn't possibly have
    harmed a thing. Even if it was my fault. Which it couldn't have been. I
    suspect the manufacturer deliberately sabotaged the car. If there was
    any damage. Which there wasn't.

    JaR
    Irresponsible Thug
    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  10. alok kumar singh

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:OFdaPcvJEHA.3592
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > For what? Because you were careless enough to leave the windows down?
    > Besides, it was only a trifling dampness which couldn't possibly have
    > harmed a thing. Even if it was my fault. Which it couldn't have been. I
    > suspect the manufacturer deliberately sabotaged the car. If there was
    > any damage. Which there wasn't.
    >
    > JaR
    > Irresponsible Thug

    You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He is
    going to go to jail.

    --
    Neil MCNGP (# of available hosts in 255.255.255.224)
    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  11. alok kumar singh

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/20/04 9:50 AM:

    > You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He is
    > going to go to jail.

    You lie! You fscking guy!
    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  12. alok kumar singh

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:eLUhWivJEHA.208
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > You lie! You fscking guy!

    .....i'm going to kill you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP (# of available hosts in 255.255.255.224)
    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  13. alok kumar singh

    VOltron Guest

    It is not legal to posses any MCSE prospectus. All the
    details should be searched over the net and if you still
    wanna take the risk then you need to have the "Hoopla-
    wanda" badge which gives you the ultimate access to the
    all the MCSE and MCSA stuff. Moreover the printing press
    has stoped production due to intense heat on the flywheels.
    VOltron, Apr 20, 2004