Want MSDN access? Talk to me!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ncseric@gmail.com, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner but one of our people got
    hired by another company recently. I'm currently looking for
    unassociated MCPs to add to my partner account so that I can requalify
    as a partner for next year. For the record, an MCP on a partner account
    does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I have
    either hired or contracted with.

    Here's what I'm looking for:

    1) At least one MCSD who has taken any of these tests: 70-300, 70-305,
    70-315, 70-330, 70-340.

    2) At least one MCSE who has taken any of the tests listed on this
    page:

    https://partner.microsoft.com/40017244

    In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will share my
    partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 for the
    year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to download any
    product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visual
    Studio 2005 Professional.

    I currently have room for four more people to take advantage of this
    opportunity. Contact me via private e-mail if you're interested.

    - Eric
    , Nov 16, 2005

  2. Kline Sphere Guest

    >For the record, an MCP on a partner account
    >does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I have
    >either hired or contracted with.

    And people laugh when someone says that there company is an ms
    partner, what a joke.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2005

  3. kpg Guest

    > In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will share my
    > partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 for the
    > year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to download
    > any product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visual
    > Studio 2005 Professional.

    I'm not sure this is the right place for your illicit solicitation.

    Bedises, I already get the MSDN subscription for free.

    kp "don't ask, don't tell" g
    kpg, Nov 16, 2005
  4. Consultant Guest

    liar

    Consultant, Nov 16, 2005
  5. d Guest

    > Anonymouswrote
    My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner but one of our peopl
    go
    > hired by another company recently. I'm currently looking fo
    > unassociated MCPs to add to my partner account so that I ca

    requalif
    > as a partner for next year. For the record, an MCP on a partne

    accoun
    > does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I hav
    > either hired or contracted with
    >
    > Here's what I'm looking for
    >
    > 1) At least one MCSD who has taken any of these tests: 70-300

    70-305
    > 70-315, 70-330, 70-340
    >
    > 2) At least one MCSE who has taken any of the tests listed on thi
    > page
    >
    > https://partner.microsoft.com/4001724
    >
    > In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will shar

    > partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 fo

    th
    > year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to downloa

    an
    > product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visua
    > Studio 2005 Professional
    >
    > I currently have room for four more people to take advantage o

    thi
    > opportunity. Contact me via private e-mail if you're interested
    >
    > - Eri

    This is ridiculous, you are expecting for a MCP to pay YOU so you ca
    benefit and qualify for competencies so in turn you get leads pushe
    your way? that is outrageous.

    I can just see it now, your MCP you have pay you for use of your MSD
    subscription decides to start a website giving out all of you
    license keys availible from msdn

    great idea
    d, Nov 18, 2005
  6. Consultant Guest

    yeah, maybe i can pay you to slam my wife too? ya jagass

    Consultant, Nov 18, 2005
  7. Briscobar Guest

    Consultant <> rambled:

    > yeah, maybe i can pay you to slam my wife too? ya jagass

    But Shooter, I thought we were friends!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com owes me 35 bucks.
    Briscobar, Nov 18, 2005
  8. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 18, 2005 at 12:18pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > yeah, maybe i can pay you to slam my wife too? ya jagass

    PotD

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  9. MitchS Guest

    > On Nov 18, 2005 at 12:18pm "Consultant" blathered:
    >
    >> yeah, maybe i can pay you to slam my wife too? ya jagass

    > PotD

    Wholeheartedly seconded.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
    MitchS, Nov 18, 2005
  10. Consultant Guest

    thanks! lol

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2005
  11. d Guest

    > Consultantwrote
    yeah, maybe i can pay you to slam my wife too? ya jagas

    > "d" <-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Anonymouswrote
    > My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner but one of our peopl
    > go
    > hired by another company recently. I'm currently looking fo
    > unassociated MCPs to add to my partner account so that I ca
    > requalif
    > as a partner for next year. For the record, an MCP on a partne
    > accoun
    > does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I hav
    > either hired or contracted with
    >
    > Here's what I'm looking for
    >
    > 1) At least one MCSD who has taken any of these tests: 70-300
    > 70-305
    > 70-315, 70-330, 70-340
    >
    > 2) At least one MCSE who has taken any of the tests listed on thi
    > page
    >
    > https://partner.microsoft.com/4001724
    >
    > In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will shar
    > partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 fo
    > th
    > year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to downloa
    > an
    > product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visua
    > Studio 2005 Professional
    >
    > I currently have room for four more people to take advantage o
    > thi
    > opportunity. Contact me via private e-mail if you're interested
    >
    > - Eri
    >
    > This is ridiculous, you are expecting for a MCP to pay YOU so yo

    ca
    > benefit and qualify for competencies so in turn you get lead

    pushe
    > your way? that is outrageous
    >
    > I can just see it now, your MCP you have pay you for use of you

    MSD
    > subscription decides to start a website giving out all of you
    > license keys availible from msdn
    >
    > great idea
    > [/quote:a9a232156c

    haha, hilarious :