Want MSDN access? Talk to me!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner but one of our people got
    hired by another company recently. I'm currently looking for
    unassociated MCPs to add to my partner account so that I can requalify
    as a partner for next year. For the record, an MCP on a partner account
    does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I have
    either hired or contracted with.

    Here's what I'm looking for:

    1) At least one MCSD who has taken any of these tests: 70-300, 70-305,
    70-315, 70-330, 70-340.

    2) At least one MCSE who has taken any of the tests listed on this
    page:

    https://partner.microsoft.com/40017244

    In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will share my
    partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 for the
    year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to download any
    product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visual
    Studio 2005 Professional.

    I currently have room for four more people to take advantage of this
    opportunity. Contact me via private e-mail if you're interested.

    - Eric

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005