    cool stuff. I have Flash MX, Photoshop 6, Dreamweaver MX and loads more but
    no subject. Any subject within reason. Email me with your site idea.

    Philip Wylie
    philip.wylie2, Sep 29, 2003

  2. philip.wylie2

    HamMan Guest

    "philip.wylie2" <> wrote in message
    news:bl9teo$etb$...
    > Im making free sites for a school project! I'll even give you an advert

    free
    > site with a www.whatever.tk type address. I will include flash and lots of
    > cool stuff. I have Flash MX, Photoshop 6, Dreamweaver MX and loads more

    but
    > no subject. Any subject within reason. Email me with your site idea.
    >
    > Philip Wylie

    Would this be the same A Level couse i'm doing where the web unit consists
    of a hyperlink and an image, all done in frontpage express?
    HamMan, Sep 29, 2003

  3. philip.wylie2

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:59:07 +0100, HamMan wrote:

    >"philip.wylie2" <> wrote in message
    >> Im making free sites for a school project! I'll even give you an advert

    >free
    >> site with a www.whatever.tk type address. I will include flash and lots of
    >> cool stuff. I have Flash MX, Photoshop 6, Dreamweaver MX and loads more

    >but
    >> no subject. Any subject within reason. Email me with your site idea.
    >>
    >> Philip Wylie
    >>

    >Would this be the same A Level couse i'm doing where the web unit consists
    >of a hyperlink and an image, all done in frontpage express?

    FPE, that's pre-school level isn't it?

    Me
    why?, Sep 29, 2003
  4. philip.wylie2

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:25:28 +0000 (UTC), philip.wylie2 wrote:

    >Im making free sites for a school project! I'll even give you an advert free
    >site with a www.whatever.tk type address. I will include flash and lots of
    >cool stuff. I have Flash MX, Photoshop 6, Dreamweaver MX and loads more but
    >no subject. Any subject within reason. Email me with your site idea.

    Wouldn't take a free offer, for all that junk on a page - "flash &
    unspecified cool stuff'.

    Me
    why?, Sep 29, 2003
  5. philip.wylie2

    HamMan Guest

    > FPE, that's pre-school level isn't it?
    >
    > Me

    Yeah, i wish

    Were buggering around making excel doing things which access was designed
    for, now thats depressing.

    Like to see the RM celeron 1.7's cope with flashMX
    HamMan, Sep 29, 2003
  6. On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:14:45 GMT, why?

    >Wouldn't take a free offer, for all that junk on a page - "flash &
    >unspecified cool stuff'.

    IE page transitions and animated GIFs of spinning email logos ;)
    a 32 bit process, Sep 30, 2003
  7. philip.wylie2

    HamMan Guest

    "a 32 bit process" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:14:45 GMT, why?
    > <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    >
    > >Wouldn't take a free offer, for all that junk on a page - "flash &
    > >unspecified cool stuff'.

    > IE page transitions and animated GIFs of spinning email logos ;)

    How can anyone resist using IE page transitions?
    HamMan, Sep 30, 2003
  8. philip.wylie2

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:09:50 -0400, a 32 bit process wrote:

    >On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:14:45 GMT, why?
    >
    >>Wouldn't take a free offer, for all that junk on a page - "flash &
    >>unspecified cool stuff'.

    >IE page transitions and animated GIFs of spinning email logos ;)

    As already mentioned, not needed. Stuff like that generally just
    clutters the page up and hard to justify in bandwidth/value of effect.

    Me
    why?, Sep 30, 2003
  9. philip.wylie2

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:36:01 +0100, HamMan wrote:

    >"a 32 bit process" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:14:45 GMT, why?
    >> <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Wouldn't take a free offer, for all that junk on a page - "flash &
    >> >unspecified cool stuff'.

    >> IE page transitions and animated GIFs of spinning email logos ;)

    >How can anyone resist using IE page transitions?

    Easily.

    Me
    why?, Sep 30, 2003
  10. sure