    to do a help to new guy.

    Thanks,

    pritesh

    pritesh, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Really,

    Who died and made you KING!! Instead of asking for a dump..go take one!!

    Tampa.NET Koder, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Haha, some people are so naive.. As for me, if anybody has some nice house
    in CA or a new porshe, you are kindly requested to share.

    Now seriously, if you are new to a topic you cannot be a certified pro,
    don't you think.

    Marcin

    Marcin Grabowski, Feb 25, 2005