    i have the same problem right now.my laptop is dell latitude d800 #34Kt81X 595B.
    :( :'(

    thanks for advanced reply.

    zai, Sep 26, 2013

  2. mutu

    annsan96

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Same problem Dell Latitude E6420 1Z42GV1-1D3B
    HELLLLLP!!!

    annsan96, Dec 29, 2013

  3. mutu

    jimm

    Joined:
    May 11, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    need help with dell inspiron 600m

    hi i was hoping someone could provide me with a hard drive password for my dell inspiron 600m
    every time i power it on it says hard disk is password protected#####
    10WKNW-595B the service tag is 3PNVG61 plz help
    thanks

    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    jimm, May 11, 2014
  4. mutu