    1
    dell bios password

    Can anyone help me with a password for dell latitude d600 service tag fc9kz51 thanks in advance

    kennethodell, Aug 24, 2012

  2. mutu

    gauchim

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Can u help me?

    Toshiba Disk Drive (MK6025GAS) with S/N #**159K2458S-595B

    Thanks!

    gauchim, Aug 30, 2012

  3. mutu

    TexasRebel89

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    dell latitude c610 model PP01L help with password please

    It says "This computer system, #GC9JC11-595B, is protected by a password authentication system. you cannot access the data on this computer without correct password.
    Please type in primary or administrator password and press enter"

    the service tag is GC9JC11
    express service code 35570130085

    any help or site would be great!!!

    TexasRebel89, Sep 5, 2012
  4. mutu

    santyr

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    I bought a second hand laptop and it was working fine first then I got HDD protected by a password. Would there be someone who can help me?
    Latitude d430 HDD EJ16PB06838-595B The system primary hdd is protected by a password authentication system
    Dell Service Tag 508GCF1 10898111197
    Thank you in advance. Your help and assistance is highly appreciated. Thank you and have a good day.

    santyr, Sep 20, 2012
  5. mutu

    luluc

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    hello

    Hi, please help me, i can donnate you if you can find my password for:
    #HXTZYN1-1D3B

    Thanks you very much

    luluc, Sep 21, 2012
  6. mutu

    buschell

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    dell insprion 8600 harddisk p/w

    pls i need the password for harddisk dell insprion 8600 service tag 4RY1X51-595B.

    buschell, Oct 1, 2012
  7. mutu

    nhatanh1982

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    it's amazing, how can you find out the pass?

    I'm almost crazy with my latitude e6400, sev tag: 5l29pl1 .Could you please help me!!

    nhatanh1982, Oct 5, 2012
  8. mutu

    dishwheels

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    the system HDD, is protected by a pasword authentication system.

    Hi guys, i am new to this site, and hope someone can help me. I have a Dell latitude D610 that belongs to my father, and he cannot access it due to the fact that it is protected by a password. i get the following message:

    Hard-disk #2PAX2D3K05G-595b, the system primary HDD is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access data on this hard drive without the correct password. can someone please help me get this password?

    Thank you very much.

    dishwheels, Oct 11, 2012
  9. mutu

    issamtimsah

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    same issue
    Hard-disk #**Z1HBT2FVT-595B, the system Primary HDD, is protected by a password authenticationsystem. You cannot access data on this hard drive without the correct password

    any help :(

    issamtimsah, Oct 31, 2012
  10. mutu

    Joynomo

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Help!

    I purchased a used Dell Latitude e6400 for my new "work-at-home" job. I cannot set my computer ti boot from disk to run my software. My service tag is: 8JZKK4J

    Joynomo, Nov 7, 2012
  11. mutu

    Mrljesh

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    inspiron n5040

    Can you please help me. I have bought DELL inspirion n5040 in store a year ago. After kids played with it i keep getting system password screen on startup boot, which I presume is a master password or something similar.
    My service code is F5H6KP1, express service code 32982926149.

    My laptop is now unusable. Pls help me.

    Mrljesh, Nov 23, 2012
  12. mutu

    zaiber

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Need code

    For #df0p3c1-595b on Dell Latitude D620
    thanks a lot and Happy New Year!

    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    zaiber, Jan 4, 2013
  13. mutu

    tpheuk

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2013
    Messages:
    11
    Warranty Information by Category
    Warranty Status
    Expired Warranty Service
    Parts & Upgrades
    Dell's Online Policies
    Dell Service Contracts
    International Support

    tpheuk, Jan 16, 2013
  14. mutu

    cpucker

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    I have a dell inspiron 1300 my service tag is #9SQMC91-595B buried need the password please help me in need ASAP it's for work and school thank-you

    cpucker, Jan 20, 2013
  15. mutu

    katinaknits

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    need help

    i also need the master password.. i have a dell inspiron N5040 service tag 3QWTBR1

    katinaknits, Apr 20, 2013
  16. mutu

    jwailyo

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    I have a Dell Lat D830 and it says "Hard-disk #B00DQG1GW7A-595B, the system Primary HDD, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot acccess data on this hard drive without the correct password."

    Can someone help how I can remove this?

    jwailyo, Jun 14, 2013
  17. mutu

    jwailyo

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Hi all,

    My Dell Lat D830 same problem with " Hard-disk #B00DQG1GW7A-595B, the system Primary HDD, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot acccess data on this hard drive without the correct password."

    Please help with how I can remove this password.

    jwailyo, Jun 14, 2013
  18. mutu

    Spliceice

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Dell inspiron 2650

    I got a used Dell inspiron 2650 at a garage sale today for the grand total of, $15 bucks and I thought I was "supercool"....
    and guess what? I'm not all that cool.
    I need the BIOS password! Things I've done so far:

    1.) called Dell, they won't help and I cannot transfer ownership of it because I've got no idea who the fellow is I bought it from because it was a yard sale item.
    2.) I've downloaded latitude.exe and cannot get it to run on my windows 7 system not even in compatibility mode.
    3.) I cannot boot from a floppy (have an old DOS bootable floppy) it goes straight to the password prompt. so I couldn't try the Debug trick either or just reload the OS.
    4.) I popped open the case where the RAM is and found the BIOS chip, no jumpers and no battery. (I really don't want to take the whole thing apart, please don't make me. I've seen a fellow tech do that once. I will run screaming, naked into the night before that happens!)
    5.) I've read online a few places that it stores the password in the EEPROM and found that there is a thing called a "eeprom programmer" (but the thought of trying to use something like that especially after buying it, just might make me cry.) :bawling:
    6.) I've tried several "master passwords" from various sites, but it's really moot since the splash screen doesn't state the manufacturer of the BIOS on this thing.
    7.) I even went to naughty piratebay and got a nifty program: "DELL 595B (BIOS Master Key Generator)" which is a cool little DOS shell but not the right one for my laptop. But, I hope it helps someone here.

    One last try to run this ISO tool I found there as well: "Dell Asset/Service Tag BIOS Reset Tool" which seems to have potential. I will let you all know if that works, but in the meantime (and in lieu of my most likely failure) if some one here has a way to give me the password I would be ever so grateful!

    Service tag: 59rj221, Express service code: 111474346025 Inspiron 2650

    p.s. I really wish they would have a feature like RIM does with their blackberries password. I'm not interested in the data here just want the laptop and it would be nice if I could just wipe it and reset losing the data for the sake of some companies security.

    Thanks

    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    Spliceice, Sep 14, 2013
  19. mutu

    Spliceice

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Dell Support

    OMG. I've been trying to get the BIOS password reset all day.

    Here's the real deal folks.
    When you go to the Dell/support site and search for the ownership transfer form it doesn't matter that you don't know the registered persons name (If you got the computer second hand) you can actually enter in an "fake name" as the previous owner submit it, wait about 5-15 days then you can call Dell tech support and they will give you the BIOS password.

    Spliceice, Sep 14, 2013
  20. mutu

    zai

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    i have the same problem right now.my laptop is dell latitude d800 #34Kt81X 595B.

    thanks for advanced reply.

    zai, Sep 26, 2013